CHAPTER No.5

*Bakubro's POV*

...then I realized....

He had developed feelings for Half-n-Half.

Why I thought to myself.
"Hey Idiot" I said. He started to stir. I shook him
"IDIOT WAKE UP." I screamed. He shot up.
"What?" He asked.
"Was I a sick joke to you?" He looked confused- so I pointed to his chest. "That."
"O-oh you weren't supposed to see that!" He looked disappointed in himself.
"Get out" I said.
(I don't remember who's dorm they were in so let's say Bakubro's)
He resigned.
"Get Out." I said in a more stern voice.
"K-k-Ka..." he burst out crying and ran out of my dorm. I didn't care. I had laid back down and thought about what happened just now. He used me. Didn't he? I thought. That idiot. I can't believe him.

*Dekuwu's POV*

I had ran to my dorm as fast as I could and slammed the door while locking it. Why did I have to fall for Todoroki-kun? I thought. Tears streamed down my face as I wept. There and then I just wanted to die. Die for Kacchan so he didn't have to deal with me. I felt terrible. I needed to forget about Todoroki-kun. Forget about him and only think about Kacchan. But I couldn't. It felt impossible. How could I forget about someone so hot- no. In that moment I thought about Kacchan and Kacchan only. Thinking about him made me feel warm. I had calmed down thinking about him. During training. During class. I wanted to go back. To apologize. Instead I called him.
Ring...Ring....Ring....

"What do you want Deku?" Said Kacchan from the other end.
"Kacchan I am so sorry..."
"Mhm, yea totally"
"I am Ka! I'm so so sorry!" I had started to cry. "I never wanted to fall in love with Todoroki-kun..."
"But you still did."
"I know I'm sor-" he had hung up. I had sighed- put on a shirt and walked to Kacchan dorm. I knocked.
"What do you want?" He said from the other side of the door.
"Let me in Ka.."
"Don't call me that, go away."
"Please let me in....please."
"Ugh Fine." He has opened the door and was standing there with no expression. I ran up and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry!" I sobbed into his shoulder.
"Woah woah Deku calm down I...I....

I forgive you."

CHAPTER END

hOiIiIiI! I'm back! Sorry these have been less frequent and short but I've been busy with school and stuff. I'll try to update as much as I can! BaIiIiIiI!

Words:  437