CHAPTER No. 10

*Izuku's POV*

My eyes shot open. I looked around for a minute.
"What..what happened..." I said wearily.
"You passed out a couple hours ago ya dingus." My loving boyfriend told me.
"Oh..." I replied. 'It was a dream? But it felt so real...'
"So I decided to just lay you down and wait. Good thing ya aren't dead." Kacchan said.
"Yea." I smiled. I was kinda glad it was a dream. I had hugged Kacchan and he hugged back. "Can we do something?" I begged.
"Sure. Like what?"
"Lets....... uh...." I thought for a moment. "Let's see a movie!" I said. Kacchan nodded.
"Which movie?" He asked. I thought again.
"OH OH! I HAVE ONE! The new Kimetsu No Yabia movie!" (bro I'm actually hyped for that-)
"Okay." Kacchan said. He got on his phone and ordered us tickets. About 20 minutes later we got ready and Kacchan drove us to the movie theatre. When we got our seats we saw a Momo and Jiro sitting 2 rows in front of us.
"Heya guys!" I whispered and waved. They looked back and waved too.
"Hi Midoriya!" Momo Said. I smiled and looked behind us. Kaminari and Shinsou were sitting a back a row. I waved and they did too.
"Are you excited for the movie?" Kaminari asked me. I nodded. I sat back in my seat and curled up next to Kacchan. I cuddled him and the movie started. We munched on some popcorn and candy and after a bit the movie was over. We left the movie theatre. The movie was awesome! When we got home me and Kacchan stayed up playing Xbox and watching more movies. I think at 4am we fell asleep- or I did anyways. When I woke up Kacchan was sound asleep next to me. I kissed him on the head and got up to make us some breakfast. Kacchan woke up when it was done.
"Perfect timing!" I announced. Me and Kacchan sat next to each other on his bed and ate our food. When we were done we did our homework we had for the weekend. I obviously finished before Kacchan. I had to help him with his tho. When we were both done we went on a walk in a park. It was nice and peaceful. We sat on a bench and watched the trees rustle with in wind. It was calming and relaxing. A perfect dating spot. I curled up by Kacchan.
"I love you." I said.
"Yea I love you too." He said back. He kissed me and I blushed. After we went on a little shopping spree. I need some new clothes. I bought 2 hoodies and 3 shirts. Kacchan bought new shoes and a hoodie. We went back to his dorm and tried on our new stuff. I was feeling pretty tired so I laid down.
"Hey Izu." Kacchan said.
"Yea?" I asked.
"I need to tell you something."
"Okay." I replied.
"So uh..." he started. I encouraged him to go on. "M-me and my parents are kinda...moving to another country..." he said. I paused.

"What?"

—————————————

am not dead :D
So I've been busy and I decided to work on this chapter. Sorry it was so short but I had no inspiration. Anyways.. TYSM FOR 4K VIEWS AHHHH IT MEANS SO MUCH!
also anime suggestions: IDOLISH7 and Owari no Seraph.
So yea sorry for being inactive.
Stay safe <3
WORD COUNT: 577)