CHAPTER No. 2

*BAKUGOU'S POV*
I knew I messed up.
"Why?! What's wrong! I have to know!" said Deku who was obviously concerned.
"I SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME DARN IT!" I screamed. And again, felt another flower. I coughed it up.
"Ouch."
"Bakugou!" Deku tried to get me down from Kirishima's arms. He refused.
"Kirishima put him down! Now!"
"No, I'm taking him to my dorm." No one noticed but a small flower bloomed in the corner of my mouth. It bled.
"Kirishima please let me see him..."
"Ugh Fine." Kirishima put me down, I couldn't even stand so I was about to fall but
Deku caught me.
"I got ya Kacchan." He was extremely cute from this angle. I smiled but a pedal came out of my mouth. I nearly choked on it. Deku pulled it out. That was gross for me.
"You're okay." He calmed me down.
"Hey Midoriya you can take care of Bakugou. I have stuff to do anyways."
"Ok Kirishima!" Kirishima walked off. The moment Deku turned away pedals came streaming out of my mouth. I again felt the nausea feeling, but gradually ignored it. Deku looked back at me.
"Oh! Kacchan!" His voice sounded panicked. So because of that he gently picked me up, to not make it worse, and carried me to his room. He struggled but succeeded. He set me down on his bed and immediately placed a plastic bag next to me, actually, it was multiple. I smiled the best I could. I hated how he cared...but also enjoyed it. I felt a pain on my neck. Then I knew it, a large, blue flower grew on the side on my neck. Deku saw and immediately rushed over, putting down whatever he was doing. He put his hand on the flower. I immediately tensed up. It hurt. Unnecessary tears flooded my eyes and all I could think about was how unbearable the pain was. After he saw me, nearly crying, he pulled his hand away, wiping my tears that started to roll down my face. I couldn't shake the feeling that, at that moment, one was growing in my lungs. I felt an immediate shot of pain and clenched my chest, being unable to breathe properly.
"Kacchan?! What happened?!"
"I think...one's in...my lungs..." I managed to sneeze out.
"You-you just gotta breathe alright?" How did he know so much? Had he been through this before?
I took deal and steady breaths. My chest aching, but I had to.
"It'll clear up soon..." at this point I didn't even care how he knew so much. I just cared about living. After he saw I started to breathe normal, he started to stroke my head. I felt angry...but also calmed. Still clutching my chest, I slowly drifted my eyes away from his. His were calming...I had no idea why. And at that moment I realized why I got Hanahaki.....

He was the one.