CHAPTER No. 7

*Katsuki's POV*

The call had suddenly ended.
"Damn it!" I shouted.
"Katsu what's wrong?" My green haired boyfriend had asked me.
"Kirishima has f*ing Hanahaki!" I shouted.
"Well we gotta go help him!" He answered. "Cmon!" He was already half way through the doorway. I bolted up and we ran to Eijiro's dorm. I had kicked open the door. There Kirishima was- passed out on the floor in a pool of his own blood.
"KIRISHIMA!!" I had ran into his room and dropped down onto my knees next to him. I looked to my boyfriend. "GET MR. AIZAWA! GET ALL MIGHT- GET ANYONE DEKU!"
"R-right!" He bluntly responded and ran out of the room to get a teacher. A few minutes later Mr. Aizawa and All Might came running into the room. Mr. Aizawa scooped up Kirishima from me and rushed him to the school nurse- Recovery Girl.

——————————————————————————~Hours Later~————————————————————————————
*Kirishima's POV*
I had woken up in the school infirmary. I was confused on what happened so I tried to sit up and ask where I was but my head started to ache so bad I had to lay back down. I looked over and I saw Katsuki and Midoriya talking to the nurse, Mr. Aizawa and All Might.
"Bak....u...gou..." I wasn't sure he could hear me but Midoriya point out that I was awake and Katsuki came rushing over as Midoriya talked to the teachers and staff.
"Hey Eijiro how ya feeling?" He asked me. I didn't know how to respond-I couldn't feel anything.
"Hhhhh...ga...hmmmm....." I couldn't speak so I was mumbling my words.
"Gosh shitty hair you're gonna have to speak up now."
"Ba.....hhh..." I was still mumbling my words.
"Alright you don't have to speak." He sounded extremely calm to me. It felt weird.
"Wha....ha....pp...e...n...d..." That was all I could manage for now. I lost my strength to speak.
"Do you remember Hanahaki?" He asked. I had nodded yes. "You got it..but we're gonna fix it I promise." He sounded so reassuring. I had to listen and trust him. What other choice did I have?
"Alright now you go back to sleep shitty hair I have work to do." After he said that I drifted back into sleep.
*Midoriya's POV*
My boyfriend had been talking to Kirishima while I was talking to the teachers. After a bit he came back and the teachers left. I leaned on Kacchan.
"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked.
"Yea. He'll be fine." He answered. That was a relief. After we checked on him we went back to my dorm and me and Kacchan just cuddled until we heard a knock. I had gotten up and opened it.
"Hello?"I asked. It was the new girl that Kirishima was talking about.
"H-hello I'm looking for Eijiro Kirishima. Is he here?" Apparently her name was Hanna.
"No he's not here. He's in the infirmary." I pointed down the hall.
"Okay thank you!" She turned and quickly ran that was. I saw she was holding a love note. You're in luck Eijiro. You truly are. I smiled and shut the door, then I sat back on Kacchan's lap and told him what happened. He was relieved. Eijiro was gonna be okay.

So we thought.

(MKAY THATS A WRAP! I DID IT I MADE THE NEW PART! Chapter 8 will be up!
Oki bai!
Word Count: 578)