She picked up her baby and place her on rose pink diaper changing mat and begin changing her diaper. When she was done with that, she picked her teething baby and meandered out of the rose pink and taffy colored room to the dining table where her food is waiting. She gave her the well boiled sweet potatoes and fed her gently till she was done not before adjusting her sky blue bib around her neck. Amani is surprised that she didn't throw any tantrum that day when she usually don't eat without a fight, well, if her father isn't there.

She gave her her small fuscia pink feeding bottle filled with sterilized milk. She feed her both milk and breast milk but she likes giving her warm milk at night so she sleeps without any disturbance. Mid into giving her baby the milk, her husband walked in looking exhausted with huge bags underneath his eyes showing just how much work he's done the day before since he didn't spend the night there. His work needs lots of attention and the day before was one of them. Being a pilot is no fun sometimes, she thought.

"Dada..Dada..Dada." Anaan started clapping her hands loudly letting go of the feeding bottle Amani managed to place in her hands as a new way to show that her daughter is growing up.

"Perle, Pearl." He beamed at the sight of his precious little thing before moving his hands to her moving arms and swiftly took her away from her mother, not daring to brush any of their skin.

For the past nine months, the relationship between them has been shaking on a broken table. She is the cause of it all and is not trying to do anything to bring them back and he was also tired of trying so he let her be. Any man would stop after what he did, well, maybe not all but he is not always patient and don't like his emotions being played. He loves unconditionally and when his hearts get broken, he finds it hard to find solace in anything.

He's tried and for as long as she is not ready to be cracked, he knew she won't ever be cracked, that much, he knows. And in all truthfulness, he don't understand who his wife is anymore. He feels like she is a whole new different person and he's never known or courted her before they got married. He feels like she is not the Bushra Amani that fell hopelessly in love with him and didn't stop herself from showing him off on all her social media accounts but now, even her fans ask about him and she makes up excuses.

He took a decision without even telling her since they hardly talk. He gets food on his table twice a week and they talk maybe once in a week so what is the use of telling her when it won't bother her? It is not like he took the decision to make her feel jealous or anything, no, it is a must for him to take that decision because he needs a wife by his side not a baby breeder. She bred him a baby and stopped giving him any attention of the day as though that is what she was looking forward to all along. He needs to feel that love especially after long days at work.

He sometimes feel like she just married him to give birth and then dump him though that is not the case since she was afraid of having a baby the first time they found out she was pregnant. She wanted to spend some more time with him since their wedding and getting to know each other only took two months and she feels like she didn't know him much but now, he doubts she ever wanted to know who he is in the first place. He feels like she only wanted a baby with him and after getting it, she kept him aside.

So many times he tried taking her on lunch or dinner like a date after she gave birth to their daughter but she repeatedly turn him down and said she wants to stay with her daughter because she needs her at that stage of life. He sometimes even bring his phone out to call one of his siblings to stay with their daughter for at least two hours but she will say that she just can't leave her baby with anyone. He understands that and ask them to go all together and she will bring another excuse that babies shouldn't be going out much so he stopped trying. There is no use.