Gun or Bouquet?

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" Alice screeched.

Shhh.

If I don't move and keep my eyes closed, she won't see me and she'll just go away!

"Kate, come on, it's like eight fifteen!" well fuck.

I guess I should get up then. But it's so hard!

Damn this school and their memory foam beds.

I sat up slowly, then gave Alice a sleepy wave.

"It's aliiiiiive!" she yelled in an over the top Frankenstine voice.

I took a hot shower, being careful to knock, and dressed in frayed out blue jean cutoffs. I wore a black chicago bulls fitted t-shirt with my black and white checkered Vans. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, my bangs falling down so I tucked them behind my ear.

I look slightly hipster, if I must say so myself.

Cute.

Yo es muy bonita.

Oh yeah, that's the class I have after this one. My schedule goes, English, Spanish, Trigonometry, Free time and or Lunch, Chemistry and then World History. It's really not that bad at all, plus I didn't have to have any electives since I'll play soccer, starting this winter.

I would say I'm taking all advanced classes to sound smart but all they offer at Kingsford are advanced classes.

I walked into English and took my seat next to Alice.

"So where did you sneak off to this morning?" I asked her.

"Adrian and I wanted to get in a quickie so we went to Catherines dorm and fucked." she was wiggling a hundred miles a minute, as always.

Seriously, the government should pass a law that she is not ever aloud to have any caffeine.

Ever.

ever ever ever!

"Well where was Catherine?" I asked.

I would'nt put it past them to have done it while she was in the shower...

"She went to get coffee with- well... at breakfast I guess." her fidgeting slowed for a moment and she suddenly seemed uncomfortable.

You know, come to think of it, I havn't seen Maggie or Avery all morning either.

Class started and the rest of my classes went boring as usual. The most excitement I got until lunch was when Big Booty Judy dropped her marker right in front of my desk and had to bend over to pick it up.

Then during Trig I got a text from Maggie asking me to meet her at Fujiis for lunch. None of the other girls would eat Chinese today she said, so I agreed. I got to Fujiis a little before Maggies third class let out so I found a booth and claimed it.

'I'm here. Booth five towards the back.' I texted her.

She texted back quickly 'Cool, I'm still in class and starved! Order me calamari!'

I don't know if it's just me but, do you guys feel this weird vibe between Maggie and I now? I mean it's like, she sort of snapped at me last night and then they were cleared out before I was up this morning. Plus I'm pretty sure they all had breakfast without me, minus Alice and Adrian of course.

"Kate, what's up?" I looked up to see Catherine sitting across from me. She looked kind of scary with a black hoody and Aviator shades on.

"Oh, hey, nothing much." I nodded.