seeing memories&making 'em too

That night I waited patiently for my parents to go to bed. My mother had instructed that I was not aloud to leave the house untill I left for school in two weeks and while I was still here she wanted me to spend as much time as possible with the family.

G- freakin' rate. (that makes great if you put it all together by the way.)

Keep up.

So know i'm sneaking out to go see my wifey. (insert nerdy smile here)

Because there is no way in frozen hell that i'm not spending every possible second with the woman I love before I am ripped away.

Okay so maybe not ripped...I mean not exactly. I'm actually looking forward to Kingsford.

Like come on. It's Kingsford! Can you really blame me??

Leaving Kelly behind is really the only downfall. We hav'nt been apart since we were twelve. I don't think I can live without her. Kelly is really the only person I have, and definetly the only person i've ever trusted. I really don't know how I would get through my day to day without her.

"Kate! Sit down and eat breakfast."  Kelly lectured as I shrugged on my backpack.

"I don't have time." I said, twisting my hair up in a bun.

"We have thrity minutes." she rolled her eyes and tugged at me.

I snatched the cereal box off the counter and tilted it upside down into my open mouth. Slamming it back down I tilted my coffee to my lips and swallowed.

"Happy?" I asked, still chewing.

"No, smartass, I am not. We'll get you a muffin on the way." she tried to fight a laugh as we walked out the door.

"Yayy muffins!" I grinned triumphantly.

I fingered the box in my pocket. I have never been so nervous in my life...Kelly and I tell each other everything.

"Kelly?"

"Hmmm?" she replied, not looking up at me. She was working rather furiously on *my* math homework.

"Can you look at me?" I asked nervously.

"I'm trying...so hard...to do your fricking homework, because you hate Mrs. Shails and can't seem to pay attention in class." she flipped her hair over one shoulder and readjusted her glasses.

"Kelly I think i'm gay." I said all in one rushed breath.

"That's nice." she said nonchalantly and kept working.

"I'm serious..." I studied her unchanging face.

"Kate, I know. I'm thirteen, not stupid. You stare at Mrs. Haymonds tits like they're the greatest art work in the world." she laughed a little.

"What? How long have you known?" I yelled dramaticly.

"You're my bestfriend. I know everything about you."  Kelly said eerily, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

She makes me feel good.

"Keep your eyes closed!" she squeeled, leading me towards...honestly? I have no idea where the hell she's taking me.

"Now, sit." she commanded, helping me to the ground. "Open." she whispered in my ears and chills shot down my spine.

The things this girl does to me.

I was sitting on a blanket in my Grams old backyard. I had'nt been here in years...

There were candles all around us and a display of chocolatte covered strawberrys on a silver platter. A bottle of homemade muskedine wine, just like we used to snatch from Grams cellar, was sitting next to two glasses.