Gravity's a Bitch

"I feel you creepin' I can see it from my shadows, why not jump up in my Lamborghini Gallado," I girated my hips to Akon, singing along at the top of my lungs. "Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bow, and possibly bend ya' over." I went into the chorus as I finished banana curling the last strand on this layer of hair.

Ahh, thick hair.

It may look hot, I mean duh, it's on me...

What was I saying?

Oh yeah! It may look hot, but it's a pain to take care of.

"Look back and watch me, smack dat, all on tha floor, smack dat, gimme some more, smack dat, till you get sore, smack dat, ohhhh woah!" I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the slim shady portion of the song which I knew all to well.

"Shit fuck!" I screamed as I felt a hand knead my ass.

I clamped down on my ear in surprise, dropping the curling into the sink with a scream.

"Hey, calm down baby, it's just me." Maggies soothing voice filled my mind and for a second I forgot about the fact that my ear was basically burnt to a crisp and about to fall off.

Drama queen?

What drama queen?

I don't know who you're talking about.

"Baby, you made me burn myself." I pouted, turning to face Maggie who had her arms around my waist.

"Aww, I'm sorry." she cued, chastely kissing my pout.

"No you're not." I argued in my best little kid voice, crossing my arms on my chest.

"Here, lemme see." she started to tuck my hair back and I screeched loudly, grabbing my ear and turning away from her.

"Baby. Lemme see. I'll make it better." Maggie said in a firm, yet reassuring voice.

I feel like a little kid at the doctors about to get a shot.

"Nuh uh." I frowned, putting my hands out to keep her at bay.

"I honestly feel like I should get all parently and say something about a tickle monster and then attack you." Maggie looked around the ceiling as if the answer to her question was there.

"First off, parently isn't a word. Second off, don't touch me." I persistently pouted some more.

Say that five times fast.

Persistently pouted, persistently pouted, persistently pouted.

Okay we're done with that.

Yes, math geniuses of the world, I realize that was not five times.

Like I said, we're done with it.

"You said it, that makes it a word." Maggie raised a challenging eyebrow.

"Does not." I argued.

"Does too." she countered.

This is something Maggie and I have discovered about our relationship, if we fight, no one wins. We're both sickeningly stubborn and it's like two brick walls arguing with each other.

We usually resolve our conflicts by making out instead.

Make love, not war!

Oh yeah, that's another thing. We've been together about a month now and we still havn't had sex.

And all you people out there are like, So??

Hey! I'm Kate Anderson. I invented sex!

You gone think I invented sex, ahh ahh, you gone think I invented sex...