Welcome to Oz

"I can't believe how fast these past two weeks have gone." I whispered, kissing the top of Kellys head.

I'm not joking.

One minute, life's all normal, you're chillin' in What-a-Burger with your girl, everthing's all hunky dorey and the next thing you know:

BAM.

I leave for boarding school in two hours.

Kelly climbed into my window shortly after my parents fell asleep. We figured we would at least try to get one goodnight of rest in before we lost our cuddle buddies but no.

And no...we did not fuck all night.

We've just been laying here, holding each other for the past six hours.

Kelly has to go now, it's around five a.m and I'm leaving at seven.

"Text." When you get there." she's breaking her sentences to words because she's softly kissing me between each syllable.

"Mmmm, and I'll call you before I go to sleep tonight." I assured her, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"No! I don't want you to piss off your new roommates!" she raised both eyebrows.

"Fuck my roomates." I scoffed.

Actually, I'm hoping I *don't* do that...

I mean come on!

They're gonna be hot and naked in front of me all the time and I'll be all sex deprived...

(Que naked pillow fight scene)

I might just have to turn a straight girl!

"Baby, be nice. You have to live with how ever they treat you based on whatever impression you make on them..." she preached.

My wife.

All motherly and shit.

"Kelly?" I asked as she slid the window open. I think I can really feel my heart breaking.

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm gonna miss you." I murmured as she stepped out the window.

"I love you." she was choking up, about to cry.

"I love you too." I kissed her, my hands on either side of her face.

As her lips mirrored with mine, I felt something i had never felt in a kiss before.

Desperation.

'You've read the books, watched the shows, what's the best way? No one knows, ya' meditate, hypnotized. Anything to take you from your mind but it won't...go. You're doing all these things out of desperation, woah, ohhh'

Okay now The Script.

Please get the fuck outta my mind mind now. Thanks!

"See you soon." she breathed, when we pulled away.

I just smiled a weak, sad, smile at her.

I watched her disappear into the darkness...'cause lets face it, I would'nt be gay if I didn't...and then decided to get ready.

I got in the shower, letting the hot water sting my cold body with pins and needles.

Yes, I'm being depressing.

No, I will not stop.

Yes, I am actually looking forward to Kingsford and I know I'll be happier once I actually get there. Still, for now, I'm gonna be the downer bitch.