💝FIFTEEN💝

HI! Although it took a month, I manage to fix my laptop and I'm back with a new chapter!! Thank you for waiting patiently!!!  💜🥰💜🥰 

ENJOY!!

As Jungkook walks out of the building complex, Jimin bids Hoseok goodbye,

"Bye Hoseokie Hyung~ Kookie is here~" with his head sideways on Jungkook shoulder while giggling, he was extremely happy to see Jungkook. Jungkook smiles at Jimin's words.

Hoseok chuckles as he found Jimin adorable, "Bye Jiminie~ Yes Jungkookie is here~"

As they walk towards Jungkook's car in the carpark, Jimin made grabby hand towards his car and say, "My car~"

Jungkook replies, "I'll ask someone to get your car later, just give me your keys"

"Okiee~"

Jungkook opens the passenger door and gently puts Jimin down, peck his lips once, and smiles.

"I'll be back in a while, sweets"

Jimin gave Jungkook his car keys and the latter closed the door. He walks back into the building and gives the keys to Hoseok, thanking him in advance while messaging one of his drivers to collect the keys from Hoseok as the latter was going to stay for another hour or two. Jungkook gets in and notices the car is started. Jungkook looks over to Jimin and the latter grins. Jimin didn't like the distance between them so he got up and slide into Jungkook's lap, sitting sideways, with his legs on the passenger seat.

"Ba-Baby, what are you doing?"

"I don't like sitting there"

"But that's the passenger seat baby, for you to sit"

"You don't like me sitting here?" Jimin pouts as he looks up towards Jungkook,

Jungkook stares at him for a second before shaking his head while smiling cause he knows he can never win against Jimin, "I like having you in my lap, just let me wear the seatbelt and we are ready to go"

Jungkook slides his seatbelt over Jimin, including him as well. Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's chest and buries his face in the crook of Jungkook neck, Jungkook kept his lips on Jimin head, kissing him every now and then.

"Kookie~"

"hmm?"

"Where are we going?"

"My house"

"But my clothes?"

"Wear my clothes"

"Okieee~ just try to control yourself after seeing me in your clothes" Jimin giggles,

"I doubt I can" Jungkook jokes and kiss Jimin lips as the latter looks up towards him. Jimin giggles at Jungkook's reply. Jungkook drove to his place with Jimin in his lap while singing along to songs. Luckily, Jungkook didn't get stopped by any traffic police for having Jimin on his lap as it is against the law.

In one year, Jungkook moved to a new apartment that was closer to his office. Jungkook's apartment is on the top-level, 25, penthouse. Jungkook parks his car and opens the door, Jimin gets out and jumps up and down excitedly.

"OMG! What level is your apartment?"

"Top floor, level 25, penthouse"

"Penthouse! Let's go! I wanna see~"

"Okay" Jungkook chuckles as Jimin drags him by his arm, he pressed the lock button on his car key while walking towards the lift. Jungkook press 25 and followed by his passcode.