💝ELEVEN💝

HEY YO! I'm back and thank you for waiting patiently ❣️ Thank you for all the reads, comments, and love ❣️

Do TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY SAFE ❣️

PS: HEY YO! I realize I didn't proofread after reading @papamochi_  comment, so I reread and edited bits and pieces of this chapter.  

PSx2: HEY YO! I made some changes to the storyline in this chapter. Hehehe ❣️❣️❣️

~~Jennie house~~

Jennie and her babes were on the sofa relaxing while watching tv when she got a call from Taehyung. Jennie's arm was around Lisa's shoulder while Jisoo was laying on the sofa with her head on Rose lap. Taehyung called Jennie and informed her of what happened to Jimin and who was behind it. Jennie was furious but tickling with excitement, "We will take care of it, tell Jimin not to worry, they won't be planning anything from now on"... "okay bye", Jennie replies before putting down her phone.

"Jennie, who was that?" Rose asks,

"Taehyung" Jennie replies,

"What he did say?" Jisoo asks,

"The bitches hired men to kill Jimin"

"When will they learn?" Lisa asks,

"We just have to teach them, sweetheart" Jennie replies with a smirk,

~~Jungkook's house~~

Yoongi contacted King and Ryder, informing them of the situation and giving them the location of the graveyard so they can handle the rest. After Taehyung called Jennie, Yoongi, and Hoseok walk him home along with Namjoon and Seokjin.

Jungkook carried Jimin into the bathroom, showering together before cuddling on the bed while watching television. Jimin doesn't know if he should be thankful they didn't physically or sexually assault him or terrified he almost got killed.

"Baby, what you thinking?" Jungkook whispers while caressing Jimin's hair and drawing circles on his leg, with the latter head buried in Jungkook's neck, arm around his torso, and one leg around his waist.

"Are they gonna stop?" Jimin doesn't want to live in fear knowing someone is out there to kill him,

"They will" Jungkook paused for a while before continuing, "Baby, it's going to get inconvenient for you but-" Jimin lifts his head up to look at Jungkook, gesturing him to continue, "I need you to tell me where you are, who you meet, what time, and I want to be there with you. It's not going to be easy and you will feel uncomfortable with your boyfriend following you everywhere but until Jennie doesn't settle the bitches, I can't leave you alone. If I'm busy, I'll ask Hyungs to accompany you. I'm sorry baby but please don't refuse"

"Kookie, I understand and you are doing all this to keep me safe. I'll always be with you or taetae or Hyungs"

"Thanks, baby" Jungkook leans forward and kisses Jimin's lips gently before pulling back, "They didn't hurt you, right?" Jimin explained everything hours ago but Jungkook has to double confirm it.

"No Kookie, they didn't, they kidnapped me, put a black cover over my head, tie my hands and dragged me to the graveyard, nothing else", Jimin leans forward and caress Jungkook cheek, "Kookie, I was scared but I knew you would rescue me, I knew you were chasing me even though the men said you were not running after the van. I know my Kookie will not let anything happen to his baby", Jimin kiss Jungkook lips before nosing the crook of his neck and laying back down on his shoulder.

Soon both of them drift off to dreamland.

~~Time Skip~~ School~~

The bitches didn't know the result of their deal, they assumed Lander's men killed Jimin and were celebrating. They were strolling along with the classrooms when they saw Jungkook's arm around Jimin and whispering something to him, causing the latter to giggle.

"H-He-He's alive," Bitch 3 says in shock while pointing towards Jimin,

"Those fuckers didn't kill him after taking $100 000, useless motherfuckers! They had one job and they couldn't do it right!" Bitch 1 says angrily,

"What are you going to do?" Bitch 3 asks,

"Yea, what are you gonna do?" Rose asks while standing behind them sucking a lollipop,

The bitches turn around upon hearing Rose's voice, their eye widen and face pale as words couldn't come out of their mouth,

"Why? What's wrong? You were gonna do something right? I mean Jimin is still alive, your plan failed" Lisa spoke as her voice and face change from innocent to dark,

"There's no plan. You have no proof we were talking about Jimin" Bitch 1 replies defensively,

"True... very true," Jisoo says sweetly,

Jennie gestures towards Lisa to begin. Lisa swings her arms around Bitch 1 shoulders and drags her to an isolated corner with no CCTV camera.

"Where did you drag us here?" Bitch 1 asks,

"You have nothing on us!" Bitch 2 tries to act brave,

"You. Me. 1 on 1 Now" Jennie comments,

Bitch 1 throws a punch, Jennie dodges.

Bitch 1 throws another punch, Jennie dodges yet again.

Jennie counters with a punch to Bitch 1 face followed by a kick to her stomach.

Bitch 1 holds her stomach and groans in pain, she takes a deep breath and got into position, she throws repeated punches and they managed to hit Jennie which made her grin. They continued their showdown as Bitch 2 and 3 look for a chance to interrupt and help Bitch 1.

"What you looking at, Bitch. You're with me" Lisa says and smoothly kicked Bitch 2 legs and she fell on the floor,

Bitch 3 turns and looks down at Bitch 2, about to help her but was stopped by Jisoo, "You didn't think you were just gonna stand here and wait to help, did you?"

The showdown ended with a bruise Bitch 1 kneeling on the floor. Bitch 2 laying on the floor and Bitch 3 leaning against the wall.

"Yo-You won't get away with this" Bitch 2 replies,

Jennie walk towards Bitch 1 and squeezed her face, "Please do enlighten me, get away with what exactly? We didn't gang up on you" Jennie punches Bitch 1 in the face before giving her a headbutt, making her groan and fall on the floor in pain.

While Rose leans against the wall and comments, "You asked for it the second you went after Jimin, Jennie can be a real mean bitch when someone hurt her friends" as she causally applies hand cream.

"W-we wi-will t-tel-tell" Bitch 3 stutters,

"Tell? Who? Your father? The Principal? Go ahead" Jisoo smirks,

"I-I will ge-get y-you arrested" Bitch 1 replies while groaning on the floor in pain,

"It was a fair fight" Jennie squats down and stare at her eyes. Jennie turns around to leave and the girls follow, Lisa steps on Bitch 2 leg on the way out, making her whine in pain but Lisa ignores her cries,

"What's next?" Rose ask,

"If she complains, we bring out the big guns" Jennie smirks,

"I'm excited!" Lisa exclaimed happily,

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! HEHEHEHE what does everyone think the big guns are?

Thank you for reading 😍💜

I'll be uploading the next chapter in a bit, currently editing it ❣️