💝Background Information💝

Omega Jimin is friends with Alpha Hoseok, Omega Jin and Omega Taehyung while Alpha Jungkook is friends with Alpha Namjoon and Alpha Yoongi. Namjoon and Hoseok met in a lecture class and immediately became friends due to their love in music and form a big group with their respective friends.

Jimin and Taehyung were friends with Alphas Jennie, Rose, and Omegas Jisoo and Lisa from High School. Lisa is an omega but she behaves as alpha and girls fear her as much as they fear Jennie. Rose is a calm and chill alpha but the scariest when she is angry. Jisoo is cute, smart and goes with the flow type of Omega. Jennie and Lisa are together while Rose and Jisoo are together.

Taehyung and Jungkook became best friends as Taehyung knows about his crush/love and enjoys teases him. Jungkook acts cold towards Jimin cause he is shy and likes him but thinks he's not good enough. Jungkook and Jimin have known each other for 2 years and Jungkook didn't make any move. Jimin thinks Jungkook hates him and likes Taehyung as he always sees them together.

Taehyung was close with Hoseok and he got close with Yoongi after getting to know him, they were attracted to each other and decided to be in a 3-way relationship but Jimin didn't know that. Namjoon hit it off with Seokjin.

Yoongi also is known as Suga, has friends from the underworld; Alpha Ryder, Beta Dean, Alpha Axel, Omega Blade, and Alpha King. Yoongi keeps in regular touch with them. Yoongi changed his lifestyle after meeting Namjoon and Jungkook who encouraged him to stop being Suga and just Yoongi, Min Yoongi. 

Alpha Taemin is a very good friend of Jimin and likes him. They are very close and most of the students in university ship them together. Jimin likes Jungkook but doesn't know Jungkook likes him back. So one day, Taemin confesses his love to Jimin and gave him 2 days to think...

This is my first time writing an alpha/omega Jikook story. It might be a typical story but I hope you enjoy reading. Thank u for reading and comments are welcome 💕

PS: I edited and added a bit more information.

Jikook ~ Be MineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara