💝EIGHT💝

~~Time Skip~~~ In school ~~

"Where is HuaMin?" Daehyun questions as he didn't hear from him over the weekend,

"No idea"

"Haven't heard from him"

"He did ask if we still wanted to join him"

"After what we told him, you don't think he went ahead with it?" Daehyun asked, his friends shrugged in reply.

The group walk to the dance studio for their last lesson and saw Jimin face slightly red. They knew something happened as Jungkook knuckles were wrapped in a bandage. Jungkook was already there, he didn't want to leave Jimin alone so he waited until Hoseok to come before leaving for his class.

"I think we just got our answer"

Daehyun approaches Jimin as usual and asks, "Jimin Hyung, what happen to your face?"

Jimin flinches upon hearing Daehyun's voice and hide in Jungkook's chest, he replied while stuttering "Not-nothing... I f-fe-fell" Jungkook tightens his grip on his baby and whispered, "I'm here baby"

"Ouch, that must have hurt, are you alright?" Minsoo replies in disbelieve, he was one of DaeHyun's friends and he knew Jimin didn't just fall as Jungkook was giving off protective and possessive vibes.

"He's fine" Jungkook glared at them,

"Alright! Take your position and start from 1" Hoseok announces and everyone walks to their positions,

"Baby I'll see you after class"

"Hmm"

Jungkook kiss Jimin before leaving with Taehyung for their class.

~~Time Skip~~

Jungkook was 2 minutes early, sat beside Yoongi and watched Jimin. Taehyung cuddled against Yoongi, with the latter leaning against the wall on the floor and Taehyung on his lap. Seokjin was resting on Namjoon's shoulder while reading a book as the latter use his laptop. After the class, Jimin skips over to Jungkook and sat on his lap, hugging him. Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin waist and buries his face in the crook of Jimin neck. Hoseok came and stood beside Taehyung as he chugs down water.

"Wow, you still reek of Jungkook despite sweating like a pig" Taehyung jokes,

"Ya! Like you don't reek of Yoongi and Hoseok! It's worse than mine" Jimin retorts,

"So you guys finally had sex!?" Taehyung teased,

"Nooo~" Jimin blushes,

"Then??" Taehyung looks confused,

"Baby, sex isn't the only way, there are more ways" Yoongi commented with his eyes close, Taehyung took a second to realize what Yoongi meant, "Oh! OH! OH!", Jimin blushes hard, "SHUT UP!". 

Daehyun and his friends stalked over to them when everyone left and demanded, "What did you do to HuaMin?"

"What?" Hoseok plays dumb,

"Don't act dumb, where is HuaMin!"

"Call him, why you asking us" Taehyung grumbled as he got up from Yoongi lap.

"Huh, you think we are stupid? Jimin face is bruised, Jungkook wearing a fucking bandage and HuaMin missing. So where is HuaMin?", Yoongi eyes were closed throughout the entire conversation,

"What makes you think this and that are related?" Hoseok continues playing dumb,

"He warned us not to go after Jimin and I know for a fact HuaMin was aiming for Jimin so don't play dumb" Daehyun was furious. Despite everything, HuaMin was still his friend and he is concern.

"Why ask if you know?" Taehyung replies

"Just tell where is he? Is he alive"

"Forget him" Yoongi commands,

"Tell me where the fuck is he! What did you do to him?!"

Yoongi opens his eyes, stood up and stared at them dead in the eye, "He's getting what he deserves, you got bits of the puzzle, piece them together and figure it out. Now Fuck off"

Daehyun walks away while thinking, he connects the dots and understood the full picture and his eyes widen, HuaMin tried to... and he got what he deserve...

Hoseok and the rest walked out.

"How much longer are you gonna keep him?" Namjoon asked Yoongi

Yoongi looks over at Jungkook and the latter replies, "1 week and we will send him to the hospital"

Jungkook's arm was around Jimin shoulder and lips on Jimin head. Jimin arm was around Jungkook waist, leaning his body weight against Jungkook chest and Jungkook gladly holds his baby. Jimin keeps quiet, part of him didn't feel sad for HuaMin, cause that guy didn't listen to him when he begged him to stop and let him go. Jungkook squeeze Jimin shoulder and pulls him into him, Jimin looks up towards him, his head on Jungkook chest and smiles, Jungkook leans down and peck his lips and smiles and peck his forehead before talking to Taehyung.

Hoseok arm was around Taehyung shoulder and Taehyung was back hugging Yoongi while talking with Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin while Hoseok and Yoongi converse with Namjoon.

They left university and head to Namjoon house. Yoongi sat on the huge sofa and Taehyung cuddled next to him, Yoongi put his arm around Taehyung and Hoseok sat on the other side of Yoongi, with his arm around Yoongi and peck Yoongi lips. Namjoon and Seokjin sat on the 2-seater sofa and Jungkook and Jimin took the 1-seater with Jimin sitting on Jungkook lap. They switch on a random movie.

~~Time Skip~~

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung.

Everyone saw them as the omega clinging on 2 alphas. But Yoongi and Hoseok will shut anyone who spoke ill about Taehyung.

Taehyung ends his class with Jungkook, they were walking outside and Yoongi was looking for them when the same bitches walk and stood in front of Taehyung,

"Ya Whore! Can you leave Alpha Yoongi and Alpha Hoseok alone? You are such a disgusting slutty bitch who needs 2 alphas to satisfy your fat ass" Bitch 1 barks,

"2 alphas enough or you need more?" Bitch 2 barks,

"How many Alphas will it take to satisfy you slutty omega ass?" Bitch 3 barks,

Usually, Taehyung would fight anyone who insults his friends but when it comes to him, he keeps quiet. Yoongi clutches his fist when he saw the scene in front of him and stalk towards them. Everyone moves out of his way as he was releases anger hormones and an angry Alpha is not someone you want to mess with unless you are really strong.

He moves Taehyung behind him and glares at the bitches angrily, "Be glad you bitches are girls. This is my boyfriend, my omega! He is mine and Hoseok! We are gay and for Taehyung so unless you are Taehyung with a dick, boobs, and pussy don't turn us on. We are a gay bunch, so give up"

Bitch 1 grit her teeth and clench her fist in anger before turning around and proudly walking off. Bitch 2 and 3 followed.

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~