Chapter Twenty-One | Afraid

Start from the beginning

The guy behind me spoke again, I tried to lift my head, but I couldn't...

"I told you I can't fucking do it!" 

Clay screamed, getting angrier and angrier as they talked to him. One of the other men nodded before my shirt was torn apart.

"George No! Don't do this!"

Clay screamed, begging them to stop. I felt several sharp pains in my chest and upon looking down, I saw that I had several huge gashes covering my chest.

"Georgeee! Fine. Fine! I'll do it, just stop!"

Clay cried, and I saw blood start to drip onto the floor from my newly made gashes. 

Trigger Warning Over

I heard a loud bang.

I was struck with a needle in my neck and I heard a few distant voices before I was knocked cold.

I woke up back in my room, and I had bandages over my chest. I struggled to get up to grab a hoodie but was quick to notice Clay's...

I limped over to it, and grabbed it, struggling to pull it over my head.

I was too tired to continue to walk around, so I just laid there. I woke up with Bad in my room, smirking.

"What?" 

I got up slowly. He realized that I looked like shit.

"First of all, you're wearing Clay's hoodie, and it's absolutely adorable, second of all, what happened to you?"

"Shut up!"

I laughed turning away from him.

"Uh, I was kidnapped, by the men in suits." 

It might look bad on my face, but my chest is where it hurt the worst.

"What? When? When we left? Are you okay? Do we need to take you to the doctors or something?" 

He asked, worried. Bad was the most caring person I had ever met.

"No, they have doctors there, I was taken care of." 

I touched my face, feeling a ban-aid over the gash I had gotten when they first slashed me with the knife. I was afraid to know what they made Clay do to get them to stop harming me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

Bad asked and I nodded before getting a call. He exited, knowing he wasn't allowed to be around when I was talking to Clay.

"George!!!" 

The man cried, poor Clay had to watch everything they did to me.

"Shh Clay, it's alright I'm okay, they fixed me up. I'm okay." 

I tried to quiet him, but he kept blaming himself.

"It's my fault! I should have just done what they asked!"

"What did they ask you to do Clay?"

I asked him, I had to know, it was killing me that I didn't know.

"They wanted me to break metal bars, I thought it was impossible!" 

He cried. His voice was shaky. 

"Wait, you were able to break metal bars?!"

I couldn't believe it, they weren't wrong.