35. Forever...dada love's you...

Start from the beginning

page 2.

im missing your dada so much, i dont know where he is -  leaving us all alone here... 

well its actually good  . coz i know once you are born he will never leave you to be alone ever...may be i might also become 2nd important person to him...

well thats good isinit.... eva...

your dada loves his mom very  - very - very much just the same  way i love my mom... 

and i know you will love him the same way -  may be much more than anyone in this world. coz i know he will  be the best - best - best  dad of this universe.

well... may be im exaggerating...

but to every girl her  farther his her  hero... 

and for every single dad his daughter will be his only princess... 

and you will be my forth princess...

and your dada is gonna love you eternally...

so come out soon  baby to us .... we are waiting for you baby...

page 3.

baby .... your dada is not home yet...and we are missing him so much already... its just been 2 days yet...hum...

we love him so much isinit...eva...

well.... 

he will also love you so much...that... he will stay by my side -   holding my hands tightly - encouraging me -  when im in pain ( beam is referring his own labor pain that's yet to happen ) to make you laugh when you will enter  in this world with your cries...

your dada will cry holding the delicate you within his hard hands - preciously not to hurt you even with his breaths...

your dada will show you to me still in hosp robes , curdling  the fragile you with all his love - and show  his fruit of love ( his baby )  to his love ( beam)

your dada will show you to me still in hosp robes , curdling  the fragile you with all his love - and show  his fruit of love ( his baby )  to his love ( beam) .

your dada will rock you to fall asleep within his craddled hands sealing you from any harm ... snuggling you ... sniffing his only babie's - unique sweet milk smell and smiling like crazy with his gifted heavenly gift.....