🧚🏻‍♀️Digital Detox & Yoga Challenge🧚🏻‍♀️

Going for a digital detox challenge before starting the glow up boosts the chances of a major glow up because
1.You will have time to think for yourself.
2.You will be away from fake media images & false beauty standards.
3.You will love yourself more.
4.You will get more time for academics,you will be more productive,which will boost your confidence in general.
5.Staying away from gadgets will make you do more physical tasks since you are gonna get super board who knows you start walking,jogging etc.
What am I following:
•Two weeks without any social media(Including wattpad.)
•Keeping the snapstreaks(don't wanna lose them) but not putting much efforts in the snaps I.e. putting minimum time in them.
•Using YouTube/phone in general only for subliminal and educational purpose.
•Not using phone 1 hour before & after bed.
Yoga challenge:
I don't think making exercise a regular habit is easy.So here's a small tip for all the people who find it hard to start.Start small.Only 15 minutes daily do make a difference.
I am doing the same.I chose yogic for starting because they will help me be more flexible,they don't demand much time,I can do them at my home itself and they are really effective,moreover yoga targets the whole body and mind. I am trying the two week yoga challenge.Here I will be sharing the results and improvements I notice within this time.
Expecting results so early isn't a good idea but I have tried it before and I feel that practicing yoga even for one day makes that day better.Also journaling it here will help me to be consistent.I am doing it with an app called Daily Yoga.I am starting with Yoga basics for beginners.You can also find some amazing YouTube tutorials,there's are a lot of options,I preferred and app because it's daily reminders and proper guided videos.

Will update my results and review in 2 weeks!
I hope this helps you.
Ps:Remember it's about limiting the addictive side of phone,not the useful side,do call and talk to your friends if you ever feel lonely.

Take care!Sending positive vibes!!!!!❤️❤️