Lamia Lust X Error

Lust was a lamia. Like all the lamias he wished to find a mate but he found no interest in the other lamias one day a skeleton came into the forest. Lust fell for this black boned skeleton and started to watch over him in the shadows,making sure his soon-to-be mate was alright. One day error came in the lamias cave. Lust took it as his chance and captured him. Error tried escaping a lot resulting in lust punishing him. (Usually rape) one day error was trying to escape again but lust decided to make error his for good instead of punishing him. Lust stuck his skull down by error's pelvis, purple eyelights intent on something. His forked tongue tickled the bone, making error wriggle.

“Stop that you stupid creature,”

Error grumbled, kicking his legs. The lamia didn’t listen, moving close and smelling his pelvic inlet. When lust lifted his skull, his eyelights were wide. Error felt his body start to relax almost immediately.

“Oh god…damn…”

He fell into the stupor that lust used to control him, his body starting to behave against his will. Except, instead of the usual ecto body it usually made him form, his body made something more along the lines of a human cunt attached to a sack of magic that sat between his ribs and pelvis.

“Wha…?”

Error muttered, but of course the lamia didn’t reply. He started to uncoil himself to free the end of his tail and press its opening against his. Nothing happened at first. Then the lamia started to wriggle against him, the tail pulsing with
movement from inside. Error was perplexed up until something touched the magic around his pelvis. The texture was smooth, but he felt it give as it began to penetrate him. It narrowed until it fit easily and slid in through his magic to the sack. As soon as it was done, another pressed against him. Summoning the last of his own willpower, error looked down. A splotch of white floated in the sack, unmoving. While he pondered what it was, the next was pushed through.

It joined the first, then another and another. were those…eggs? Error panicked again, trapped within his complacent body. Lust didn’t show any signs of stopping. Egg after egg was deposited into his body, slowly filling the sack. Error got worried as it reached capacity, but it swelled to fit more. It caused an uncomfortable stretching sensation, and magic was starting to get sore, too. Even though the eggs were soft, the constant repetition was wearing it out. How was he ever going to escape like this? The eggs eventually slowed down, thankfully. Error felt like he was to the point of bursting, but it never happened. His magic happily accommodated the lamia’s eggs by ballooning out. He was pretty sure he wouldn’t be able to walk even if the damn thing released him from its hold.
Not that he got a chance to try. When the last of the contractions ended and the final egg had seated itself within his body, lust drew its tail back and began to sluggishly coil up, with him at the center.

He seemed to have some instinct that he couldn’t flee, or maybe it was just wary of crushing the eggs, because it didn’t actually wrap around him. It made its body into a kind of nest, placing him in the center. As soon as he was settled it smiled down at him, its hands reaching out to rub over the aching magic of the sack.

Error wanted to shove lust away. He didn't want to be treated like lust’s mate or some shit. All he could manage to do, however, was pass out while lust looked at him with loving eyes.

There is the first one.
Comment what you want next.
Peace.