Chapter 81

A few weeks after ruel left, I released my first song.

Ruel helped me promote it and it was, overall, a great way to kickstart my own music career.

I was called back to the studio very quickly and I was regularly creating lots of music.

Over the next few months I started growing and I was eventually able to get signed.

I was able to be the opening act for Ruel during the North American leg of his world tour as well as the Asia run.

We made our relationship public after the tour together even though the fans pretty much new already.

After all of that, we toured separately for about a year and a half. This was definitely very hard and there were many ups and downs but we made it through.

By the time we were both finished with all of that I was 19 and legally allowed to claim the money my grandparents left me and I could pretty much do whatever the fuck I wanted to do.

So, with the help of Ruel, I packed my life up and moved to Australia where we got an apartment together.

We took a break from touring for a little bit and focused on spending time together and creating music.

We went back and forth between touring and taking breaks until ruel decided to pop the question at a joint show we did in Sydney.

By then we were both 24 and I obviously said yes. At the point we had been together for 7 years and we both felt ready to spend the rest of our lives together.

We travelled the world together for the first few years of our marriage, taking a break from music completely.

When we finally got back to Australia we settled down and decided to start a family.

We promised each other that we wouldn't go touring or work too much because we really wanted to focus on our family.

From that day on we decided that the only shows we would do were guest appearances for other artists although we did do the occasional show here and there.

Although we did continue music for a little bit we slowly stopped as we all got older. It just hit a point where we didn't have to do it anymore.

We lived our lives together and happy.

Sometimes I look back and think about how different my life would be.

A lot can happen in just one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
WHOOOO

THIS STORY=OVER

Woooooow!! I can't believe I've just finished my first story ever!!

I never thought I would make it this far!!

Thanks to everyone who has read,voted and commented on this story!! It really did mean a lot!!

I hope I ended it okay?? It was a happy ending although there wasn't much conflict in the first place.

Anyways I will probably be writing another story, most likely about why don't we but we will seeee.

I just wanna know if ppl prefer to have face claims and images of outfits and things or if I should just kinda describe and let you imagine it for yourself! Anyways let me know cuz I will be taking it into account for my next story!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

:)xx