Chapter 62

Hey Ruel

What's been cooking?

Right off the bat I'm gonna say what the fuck. I've literally never heard anyone say "what's sizzlin"  like what even.

Oh yeah thanks for the USB stick. I am messing around with sounds rn but I'll send it back in another letter. (Mwahaha I will never text you)

Also I'm glad we can agree on our love for Madagascar. Truly an iconic movie series.

I have started on the rainbow scarf but that will take quite awhile to finish. It will be done sometime in the next century, I can promise you that.

Oh yeah also you're a LOSERRRR. How embarrasingggg!! Although we've all been in the awkward wave situation but walking into a tree afterwards is tragic.

Since we are on the topic of embarrassing stories I can tell you about the time when I was walking up the stairs at my high school and I missed a step. I fell on my face and all my friends laughed at me but I just brushed it off and pretended that I was fine. I wasn't hurt physically but I will never emotionally recover from that moment.

Anyways, I thought I would tell you about a little plant that I got. I got a flower and it's an old fashioned primrose. I named it Alex cuz it's kind of the same colour as Alex from Madagascar. Now we both have things named after characters from Madagascar. Hopefully the plant doesn't die too quickly so fingers crossed!!

I also have little notes for your sisters

Hi Coco!! Ruel talked about you too except he didn't say very nice things (but we all know he's a bit of a bully) I'm sure you're really nice and I admire you for putting up with Ruel (not that you have a choice anyways.

Hi Sylvie!! Haha im glad you approve of me :) I think you're great too!! Good luck with Ruel (you're gonna need it)

Anyways Ruelio that's my letter. This is my conclusion statement.

Love, Nica xx
Ps. I guess I have your heart now
But you have mine too♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Writing these letters are so fun.

I hope you still find them entertaining!!

Thanks for reading!!!

:)xx