Chapter 10

I quickly pull away and get up. As soon as I do this Ruel scratches the back of his head looking away while go to the oven, blushing.

Oh my god.

I am so dumb.

What the heckity heck am I doing?!? I can't kiss him!! He's just gonna leave.

I mean then it won't matter what I do. Plus he's super cute.

Ugh I'm should've just kissed him.

While I was lost in my thoughts I burned my arm on the edge of the oven.

"Shit" I say pull my hand away. I quickly go to the sink and run it under some cold water. Ruel gets up and walks over.

It's gonna be so awkward. I mentally face palm.

"You okay?" He asks kinda awkwardly.

"Yup I'm totally fine."

"Here let me help" he says. He puts on the oven mitts and pulls out the pan.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem"

It's so awkward.

I start to get out the plates and I set them on the table. I go to the fridge and get out a salad that I made yesterday. I set that on the table as well but when I turn around I walk right into ruel. He grabs me to keep me steady.

I'm pressed into his chest, his eyes on me.

He smells so good.

Jeez Nica, that's so creepy!!

Neither of us pull away.

He puts his hand under my chin so I'm forced to meet his eyes.

I don't even know him. I can't do this.

"I'm so sorry but I can't" I whisper as I pull away.

"I thought it was worth a shot" he whispers, letting me go.

I wanted him to kiss me, but I don't at the same time. What is wrong with me?!?

"But I would like to get to know you" I say

"Then let's get to know each other" he says with a warm smile.

But there's something in his eyes, just a hint of sadness. I can't help but feel the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Sorry this chapter was kind short

Sorry if I made any mistakes as well and please point them out if I did!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the story

Also ruels ep is beautiful!!!!

:)xx