Chapter 10

I'm on top of her pulling her hair. Ava and Ryan sees us and acted quickly. They ran over to us and Ryan pulled me off of her. "RYAN! LET ME GO!" I yelled. Kio came and started laughing while drunk. Ryan went over to him and gave him a hard punch on the face. I ripped off the necklace, threw it on the ground and left.
I didn't care at this point. I just wanted to leave so I walked. While walking, a car pulled up from behind me. It was Ryan. "Get in." He said. "I'm fine." I said wiping my face.
"Y/n. Get in." I obeyed and got in the car. I was facing the window, crying. "Y/n. I'm really sorry that happened. HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT Y/N!" Ryan yelled making me afraid. "I'm sorry for scaring you but I knew he was going to do something wrong when I first met him. Something was off about him." He added. We pulled up to my house and I got out. "Wait. Y/n." Ryan grabbed my hand pulling me gently back in the car.
"What is it?" I say. "Remember in freshman year, I said that I want to protect you?" He said. "Yeah?" "Well I still want to. I want to be there for you no matter what. I don't care if you have a boyfriend or not, I will always love you and protect you." He said looking into my eyes. I gave him a huge hug. "I really appreciate you, Ryan." I said. I got out of the car and went inside.

"I can't believe him! He told me he loves me and this is what he does?" I said kicking off my shoes. I took off my dress and took a shower. "I just can't.." I started to cry. "What the fuck was I thinking?!" I said pulling my hair." I got out the shower and put on this:

"You know what?! Fuck him! Who needs him anyway!" I said wiping a tear from my face

"You know what?! Fuck him! Who needs him anyway!" I said wiping a tear from my face. I got into bed and went to sleep straight away.

Morning 10:40
"Yes! I finally woke up on time. Ok, I have 20 minutes to get ready. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and get ready.

 I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and get ready

I text Ava if she can come pick me up. Today I am going to forget Kio and forget last night.

Kio's POV
I woke up with a huge ass headache. I don't know what happened last night. I should've never had that damn party. I pick up my phone to see what time it is and it's 11:10 now. I got up and got ready. I could stand properly and my head was throbbing. I went to get some water from the fridge but then I see this shining reflection on the ground by the pool.
"What the hell?" I said and walked over to the pool. I opened the screen door and looked closely. "The necklace I gave Y/n! I'll give it back to her at school."

Y/n's POV
We were sitting in class and then I saw Kio walked in with his hand on his head. He saw me and smiled. I looked the other way. "Hey baby! You dropped your necklace at my place." He tried to give me back the necklace but I stopped him. "Keep it." I said and turned back around. Kio looked over to Jaden  but he shrugged his shoulders. Class was over and we got up to go to lunch. We made our way to the cafeteria but Kio grabbed my hand before I went in. "What?" I said. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong??" He said pulling me closer.
"You think about that." I pulled away from his grip and went into the cafeteria. I wanted to cry so badly but I realized that I am worth it and I don't need a boyfriend to complete my life. (Maybe lol)
After lunch I went to class on my own. When I was walking down the hallway, someone pushed me to the floor. I look who it is and it's the girl from the party that was messing with Kio. "What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes.
"I want you to stay away from my man or I will make your life a living hell!" She said. "Fuck you." I said and walked away. School was over and I walked home. As soon I settled down, I hear a knock on the door. It's Kio.
"What do you want?" I said. "What wrong? Whatever I did
Y/n, I'm so sorry." He said. I let him in and I took out my phone and showed him the pictures with the girl he was kissing. "Jessica?!" He yelled.
"What? Your ex?!" "I- I didn't know what was happening." He said stumbling on his words.
"I told you about my- my dad." I said. "Y/n.."
"I said I love you. I trusted you!" I push him out the house, crying and close the door. I went upstairs, took a shower and went to bed.

It's hot as a bitch outside lawrdd🥵
My birthday was gettin in the way and the plans. That why it took so long.
(August 2)
*Poor Y/n🥺 It'll get better*
Also thank you so much for 2k❤️✨🥺 I love you guys so much🥺👉🏾👈🏾❤️✨

906 Words