Chapter 9

After school was done, Ava dropped me off. "Y/n! There's a party at Kio's house again!" She yells out the window. "Another one?" I yelled back. "I can't go to all these parties. I'm going to fail. Plus we have a test tomorrow." I added. "Come on!" She said pouting. "Ugh I'll come." I said and walked in the house. I can't believe dad is still in the hospital. "I'll call mom." I said and pulled out my phone.

Mom? Hello?

Yes honey? It's very
loud in here.

Is..is dad ok?

Well..

WELL WHAT MOM?!

He's fine but he
has to stay in the hospital honey.

*sigh* Ok.
I love you.

Love you too hun.
Bye.

I hang up the phone with my mom and get ready. I brush my teeth and put this on:

 I brush my teeth and put this on:

I did my makeup and texted Ava.

Hey Ava? Are you ready?

Someone is coming
to pick you up.🙃🙃

What are you talking about? Who?😙

You'll see😊

I sit on the sofa and wait. While waiting I hear a knock on the door. I go to the door and open it. It's Kio. "Damn." He says with the look*^*. I smile at him and step outside. He hugs and kisses me. He opens the car door and I get in. "Y/n. Before we go. I have something to tell you." He said holding my hand. "Is it bad?" I said putting down my head. "No it's not bad." "Oh ok. What were you going to say?" I said. "Y/n. I love you so much. I know we haven't said it officially yet so I'm saying it. I love you." He said holding my hand tighter. "I love you too." I said rubbing his cheek. "Oh! I almost forgot!" "What?" I said. He pulled out a small box and smiled. "Wha-what's that?" I said. My heart was racing.

He opened it and in it was a beautiful necklace.

I turned around for him to put it on my neck. I hugged him and we made out. It was so thoughtful of him to think of me like this. I love him so much. Baby?" "Yes?" He said kissing my neck. "We have to go or we're going to be late. "Oh." He stopped and we pulled off going to the party. We pull up to the party and there are more people than there were last time. "This is..a lot." I said widening my eyes. "Yeah. My parents said it's ok. Oh speaking of parents, is your dad ok?" He said. "Yeah he's fine but he has to stay in the hospital for a while." I said looking out the window. "Hey." He said grabbing my hand. "Let's go in here and have fun ok? Your dad will be ok. I promise." He said. I try to open my door but he says something that stops me. "No! Stay your fine ass in this car. I'll open your door." He said and went around the car to open my door. I laugh.

I hold onto his arm and we walk into the house. I see Ava, Jaden and Ryan and I smile. Jaden looks drunk already. "I'm going to get us drinks, ok?" Kio said. I agree and went towards Ava, Ryan and Jaden. "Damn Jaden. You good?" I said and laughed. "I'm fi~ine." He said. "He's an alcoholic." Ava said and we laughed. "Ava? Can I speak with you really quick. Upstairs since every other room downstairs is occupied." I said. "I'll be with Jaden." Ryan said and we nodded and went upstairs in the guest room. "Damn Y/n! What is that on your neck!" She said. "That's what I want to talk to you about. Kio and I said we love each other!" I said with excitement. "She hugged me and said "I'm so happy for you guys!" "He also gave me this necklace." I lifted up the necklace for her to see. "Ohh! That's so beautiful!" She said. "Ok that's enough about us! What about you and Jaden?" I tell her.

"I told him he needs to control his drinking. Every party we go to he gets drunk and I know it's a party but he just needs to chill a little." She said looking down. "Oh. I'm sorry about that. I'm pretty sure he'll regret it in the morning." I said and pull her arm. "Come on. Let's go have fun." She followed behind me and we went down stairs. We see Jaden dancing crazy and we laugh at him. I start taking pictures and videos. I check to review to pictures but then I stop laughing. In one picture I see Kio talking to a girl and in another one I see him kissing the same girl. Ryan sees me and stops dancing. Everything rushes through me. I feel like I am going to break. I can't believe he would do that? He-he said he loves me. I turn around and the girl is giving me a death stare while feeling on his neck. I start to tear up. Who is that? Should I go over there and confront them? I want to leave so bad my but I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I went to the pool in the back. No one was out here. I thought it would be quiet just so I can think.

A few moments later, a girl was coming this way. I wasn't thinking about it to much but then she sat beside me. I looked at her in it was the gurl that Kio was kissing.

 I looked at her in it was the gurl that Kio was kissing

Why are you out here?" She said with a tone. "Can you just leave me the fuck alone." I said with my fist balled up. "Aww you're mad because I stole your man?" She said. I kicked off my shoes and start beating this bitch up. I kept hitting her with hard punches because once you push me to the limit, that's it.

1006 Words