Chapter 17

"DRIVE JADEN! THEY'RE CHASING US!" Alicia yells. Jaden speeds out of the parking lot. A few minutes later. "I think we lost them. Broo what the fuck? Why did it beep?" Jaden says. "I may have stole something?" Jaden says. "JADEN!" We all hit Jaden and scold him. "GUYS I'M DRIVING!😠" He says. "Well what did you steal?" Ava says. "I stole a plant." "A FUCKIN PLANT?!!" Kio yells. "What broo my mom would love this! Look! Its got the little spikes-" Ryan hits Jaden and we all laugh. "yALL aRe aBuSiVe!" Jaden says and he drops us off to our houses.

I get dropped off first. "Hey hold on guys." Kio says getting out of the car to meet up with me. "I'll talk to you tomorrow. You'll be okay?"
"I'll be fine. I love you." I say to him.
"I love you tooo." He says and kisses me. "BYEE GUYS!!" I yell. "Bye girl!" "Don't forget to text me!" "Good night!"
I go inside, shower and get ready for bed.

Kio's POV
Jaden drops me off to pick up my car. "Thanks bro." I said closing the car door. "Hey dude, I didn't know you would go so soft on me." Jaden said speaking out the window. "Shut up haha." We both laugh. Jaden starts his car and goes home and so do I. While pulling up to my house, I carefully close my car door and wanted the house quietly. "Who the hell do you think you are coming home around 1am." My mom said. "OH SHIT!" I yelled. "Yeah, I caught your ass. Where were you?" She says. "I was just out with my friends."
"UNTIL 1AM?!" She yells.
"Mom~ can you stop being so loud it's 1am and I'm pretty sure dad is sleeping." "You we're with that tramp again too huh?"

"Don't speak about her like that! " I yell. "She's no good. I only want what's best for you-"
"How do you know that?! You started to judge her without even getting to know her more! And you judged her body in front of everyone! She is an amazing person. That's not the reason you care. You want me to be with someone that's rich. Sorry mom but this isn't ur life." I tried to go to my room but my mom's response is what stopped me in my tracks.

"It's either you break up with her or you can get the hell out of my house."

I turn to her.

"Fuck this then."

I walk out of the house and slam the door. I get in the car and drive to
Y/n's house. I knock on the door. "Coming!" I hear her voice and get chills down my spine.

Y/n's POV
I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard someone knocking on the door. "Coming!" I said. I opened the door to Kio. "Hey baby." I say. I then look into his eyes to see him tearing up. "Hey what's wrong?" I hug him. "Can I stay with you tonight?" "Yeah of course. Come in. It's raining."

We are sitting in my bed and Kio told me everything that's happened. I'm in disbelief. I officially dislike his mother. I cant believe she did that. "Kio. You can stay here as long as you want. I'll tell my mom and dad and I'm pretty sure they'll let you stay." I try to get up to tell my parents the news but Kio pulls me back by my hips. I turn around and Kio kisses me passionately. "What are you doing." I laugh and say. He kisses me again. "I love you." He says.

He starts to kiss my neck slowly and gently. mhmm. I moan. His hands start to roam my body without breaking the kiss. He looks at me, asking me for my consent and I nod.
I love him so much.

He reaches under my shirt, unhooking my bra. He takes off my clothes and so does he. He began to lick every inch of my breast and left hickeys on them. "Fuck." He groans. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him. "I want to make you feel good." He says. He lays me down on the bed. I lick his finger and he put two inside me. "K-Kio." I moan. "Shh...you're gonna wake them up up baby." He says and laughs. I try not to moan. "You're so wet." He starts to lick my pussy up and down. It was the best feeling. "Yess. Right there." I say. He licks my clit while still fingering me. I feel it coming. He licks even harder.
"Baby I'm gonna cum." I say, grabbing my breast and putting my head back. He looks me in my eyes and says "Hold it." I can't. Everything in my body is telling me to let go. I put my hand on his head. I push it down more while rubbing his hair. mhmm. I came. My juices were flowing to my ass. He took some of it on his fingers and offered it to me. I sucked his fingers and my legs began to shake.
He got up and grabbed my legs, pulling me closer to him. "Now who told you to cum hm?" "I couldn't hold it." I say. "You ready?" He asks. I nod and he kisses me. He puts it inside and i moan so loudly. "You feel so good baby. Fuck." He groans.
I can't control myself. It feels so amazing. He began to speed up and fuck me harder. "You like this?" "Yess." I moaned. "I'm gonna cum. Ahh." He says. He pulls out and cum on my stomach. He gets a tissue and wipes it off. "That was amazing baby. Thank you." I say.

"Anything for my love."

975 Words