Chapter 2

Josh and I talked the whole second and third period until it was lunch.
"My friends and I are going to chill at McDonald's. You can come if you want?" He says. "No, I'll eat here. Thank you though." I say to him. He smiles at me and walks away.

Ava grabs my hand and runs out of the classroom door. We begin to walk down the hall to lunch.
"So! I saw you talking to that fine ass boy." She says loudly. "Ava! Shhh! You are so loud!" I whispered to her.
"It's ok. We didn't hear anything." Someone said coming up from behind us. I put my hand over my face. "I know that voice anywhere." I said to myself. It's fucking Kio.

"Hi." He says. I roll my eyes. "No need to roll your eyes, love. You know you want it." He says in my ear. I begin to get chills flowing down my back. "So. There's this party tonight. You guys are invited." Jaden says while checking Ava out. "So are you guys coming or what?" Kio says wrapping his arm around my neck. "And why the hell would we go to a party that you guys will be at? All you do is bully people." I said while removing his hand from around me. "Well if you want to get to know us better? You guys should come." Jaden said.
I don't wan—" "Of course we're coming." Ava said while cutting me off. "Great! See you there beautiful." Jaden says to Ava. "And where something sexy, love." Kio says whispering in my ear. My eyes widened. Jaden and Kio walk in the cafe, laughing.

Ava and I sit at the lunch table.
"Jaden is so damn fine." Ava says. I look at Ava and give her the stare. "What are you giving me the stink eye for?" She says. "Why the hell would you say yes to them. They are bad." I say to her. "But 'bad' is fucking hot!" She says. "Whatever" I say and we continue to eat our lunch.

After a few more periods, school is finally over and I'm home.
"Today was exhausting" I said to myself. All of a sudden, my phone is dinging.
"Who could it be now. I just got home." I say. I check to see who's texting me and it is a random number.

Who is this?

Your worst nightmare.

Fr who is this?

Fine. It's Kio. Save my number.

How the hell did you get MY number?!

Try asking your
friend, Love.

STOP CALLING
ME LOVE!

Love 💕

Stop

love

Ok this is your last
time and I mean it!
Stop calling me love.

Ok ok! I'll stop jeez🙄

Thank you!

Loovveee

Omg smfh

What do you want Kio?

I wanted to know if you were
getting ready.

Well damn.
Can a girl have some personal space?

I mean yeah
but are you coming?

Ugh. I guess but I'm only coming for Ava.

Mmk. See you later.

I start to get ready and I'm wearing this:

I call Ava and tell her I'm ready to go. 5 minutes later, I see her.

I hop in the front seat of her car and I turn around to see Jaden. I give him a disgusted look and turn back around. "Why'd you pick him up?" I said to Ava. "Because my car broke down, ok?" Jaden said. " Wow. I never knew there were two Ava's in the car." I said to him. "Can you two be quiet. We're about to pull up." She says.

We pull up to the house and it looked like a dream.

"Omg! Who's house is this?" I say. "Kio's. Duh." Jaden responded. "Shut up."

We walked into the house and my eyes lit up. "Wooww! This is amazing!" I said. "Yeah, it is. Ava come with me to get drinks?" Jaden says. "Ok! I be right back Y/n." Ava said and she walks with Jaden to "get drinks".
Now I'm just standing in the doorway like an idiot. I wait until they get back.

Kio's POV
I was talking to one of the girls from our school until I saw Y/n and I could not believe my fucking eyes. That dress that she was wearing. It fit her curves so nicely and it was just an amazing sight. She was beautiful. I tried to talk to her but I see that Josh kid walking to her first and he hugged her. "Who the hell invited him?!" I said to myself.

Y/n POV
Josh walked up to me and he hugged me. "What are you doing here! I thought you didn't do parties?" He said excitedly.
"Yeah well, I need to loosen up a bit." I said to him, smiling. "Let's get you a drink." He said and I nodded. While walking, I looked over and saw Kio. He smiled at me and looked me up and down. I started to blush.

828 Words