"Of course." Luke said, turning to Lena. He had only see her from far but would recognize her as one of Echo's sisters anywhere. While each of the girls was so unique and different, they still managed to resemble each other.

"I'm sorry this is Lena Reid. She's Alice and Michael's daughter." George said.

"It's nice to meet you." Lena said, extending her hand to him.

"The pleasure is all mine." Luke said. "So what brings you two in here?"

Luke walked in the direction of the opposite counter as he spoke, looking behind him and glancing at Echo who had very slowly begun to stroll towards the door.

"I came to pick up Karen's ring." George said, "It had to be resized."

"And I ran into George." Lena said, "University is just down that way and I was having a bite with some friends."

"Right. Your parents told me you were still in school." Luke said, his eyes jolting to the door once more as Echo finally made it out.

"Yeah, I hate school though, I'm bored out of my mind." Lena replied, making him chuckle.

"You should take your studies more seriously." George admonished.

"Why? I'll probably just end up at the company anyway." Lena said with a shrug.

"And how are you going to do that if you have no knowledge of business?" George replied.

"Fine, I'll spend my life spending my fortune then." Lena said with a grin.

"That sounds like a great idea but I have the feeling, Lena, that you and your sisters are all very bad at being idle." Luke said, thinking of Echo as he spoke.

"They really are." George said, looking at Lena.

"Well, It's getting late." Luke said, turning to the shop assistant. "Those."

"Great choice, sir." She replied and Luke handed her his card. "Right away."

"Congratulations on the engagement, by the way." Luke said, turning to George.

"Thank you." George replied. "You know, we'd love it if you can come."

"Thank you for that." Luke replied, signing a receipt. "Deliver it here."

"I'll send you an invitation." George said.

"I'll keep an eye out. It was wonderful to meet you, Lena. I hope I'll see you both soon." Luke said, walking out the door.

Lena stared after him for a second.

"He's... kinda scary." She said, turning back to George.

"I know, I like him." George said.

----

"I'm home." Echo said, her heels clicking on the floor as she moved. Maru looked up. She was sitting on the floor of the living room, once again working on posters for a protest.

"Oh wow, Echo." Maru said as she caught sight of her. She'd never seen her that way, never imagined she could look that way.

Echo was no longer wearing the skirt and blouse she'd worn earlier in the day. She'd waited for a bit, hoping Luke might come out of the shop but then it occurred to her that it could be Lena or George that appeared. That had been enough to make her run into the nearest department store. Once there, she'd wandered around while she waited to see if Luke would text or call her. Eventually, she'd found herself actually browsing.

"Don't make a big deal. I'm just trying something." Echo said.

"It's good." Maru said, thinking it suited her.