"Owww." She groaned as she felt the pounding in her head. She couldn't believe she'd gotten that drunk. She climbed out of bed, the headache getting worse with every movement she made. Then, she searched for her phone, finding it tucked in the pocket of her jeans. Three missed calls.

"Shit." She said, picking up the phone and holding it to her face as she called.

"Well, it's about time!" She heard Maru's voice come through.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up." Echo said.

"My, my, my... someone must have had a wild night last night." Maru teased.

"Maru... that's not... no." Echo said. "Listen, did anyone notice I was gone?"

"No, they bought it. As far as they're concerned, you're in bed with a headache." Maru replied. 

"Well, that's not too far from the truth." Echo said, pinching the bridge of her nose with her fingers as she felt the throbbing in her head.

"But you better be home before mom and dad. If I try to tell them you're still in bed, mom will insist on coming up to see you." Maru continued.

"Yeah, I got it. I'll be home as soon as I can." Echo said. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'll be waiting." Maru replied. Echo closed her phone and held it between her palms, feeling relieved. They hadn't noticed. With a sigh and the strange feeling like she might throw up, she looked towards the restroom, thinking that a shower might not be the worst idea. Hopefully, Luke was right and she would feel better after.

Luke walked back into the bedroom and could hear the shower running. She'd taken his advice... that was a first. She always seemed to have to fight him on everything.

Except last night. Last night she was more than willing to do anything he would have wanted. He sat on the bed and put a hand in his hair, remembering how she'd flung her arms around his neck and kissed him. God, she tasted good. He loved how confident she'd seemed, the way she smiled and laughed...

"Luke..." She whispered into his ears softly as he nibbled on her neck. He lifted her up off the ground and she wrapped her arms tighter around him. He loved the sound of his name on her lips, such pretty lips.

He set her down inside the room, locking the door behind him and turning to her. Her hair had come loose around her shoulders and their eyes locked. He leaned against the door, admiring her. He'd wanted her from the very first night, without really knowing why or where it came from, but he wanted her. She reached down, pulling the shirt up over her head and tossing it on the floor. He smiled, she was more beautiful than he imagined and so he moved towards her slowly, dropping his blazer aside and removing his tie.

She watched him equally fascinated, consumed by a sensation she couldn't describe. Before either of them really knew it, he was walking over to her, scooping her up and dumping her onto the bed playfully. She quickly wiggled out of her jeans, revealing the men's underwear as she did. He took a moment's pause then, admiring how smooth her skin was and how adorable it was to find her this way. Her eyes closed, lips parted... laying in his bed and he leaned in...

Luke laughed, thinking how funny it had been when he heard her start to snore. She'd passed out, she'd completely passed out and the sound of her snoring had been enough to sober him up. In reality he was glad for it, glad she'd broken the magic because that was definitely not the way he'd envisioned their first time together.

No, he wanted to make sure that when he made love to her, she'd remember every second...

"Hey."