Part 32

Alessia:

I find myself running down the hallway. There is no way after on night of nonstop fucking- he did cum in me every time and I'm not on birth control pills anymore. I didn't need them before but I think I may have gotten myself into some deep shit. Or maybe this is a good thing.

I've always wanted to be a mom. But I am getting ahead of myself. I walk into the clinic and the doctor greets me. "Could you check and see if I am pregnant?" I ask her and she nods immediately. I lay down on the hard bed. She checks my heartbeat before putting the stethoscope on my stomach.

She walks to a cabinet in the room and pulls out a pregnancy test. She gives it to me and I take it out of her hand immediately. "Take the pregnancy test in the bathroom and then come back out and give it to me." She says and I nod my head.

After I come back from the bathroom. I sit the calculating test on the bed in front of me. I burry my face in my hands and try to control my breathing. "Um- my Queen. You are pregnant." She says to me and I look up from my hands at her with wide eyes. I look at the test in front of me and it says positive. I cover my mouth with surprise and my hands begin to shake. "May I ask who the father is?" The lady asks and I nod.

"It's um- it's Jameson. The king, my mate." I say and she smiles at me.

"Well I think it is wonderful news-" She begins to say before I cut her off.

"You are not allowed to speak to anyone about this! I will tell the Kingdom when I am ready!" I tell her and she nods immediately. "Thank you for your help." I tell her and she nods. I get up and walk out of the clinic. I bump into Jameson on my way back to my office. He grabs my arms and inspects my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks me with a lot of concern. I clear my throat before speaking.

"Let's go to my office." I say and he grabs my hand before walking with me to my office. I sit down in my seat and I swear I feel like a new woman. He sits in the chair in front of my desk and squints his eyes at me.

"You need to tell me what's going on because i'm getting worried-" He says before I begin to speak.

"I'm pregnant." I tell him and his mouth falls open.

"But we just-" He starts to say.

"Yeah but you apparently only needed one night. Serafine could sense it so I went to the doctor." I tell him and he stands up and walks over to me. I stand up and he engulfs me in his large arms.

"This is a good thing, Alessia. I love you so much and I have no doubt in my mind that you are gonna be a good mother to our pup." He says to me and I feel my eyes begin to water. He kisses the top of my head.

"I know it's a good thing, baby. I just wasn't prepared for it today. But we can do this." I tell him and he rubs my back.

"I guess no more punishments for you until you have our baby." He says and I roll my eyes before chuckling.

"I'm sure you will figure something out." I say causing him to chuckle. The vibration from his laugh causing my body to relax. "So about that Gala. What day and what time?" I ask him.

"I'm thinking a week from now at 8:30PM." He says and I nod. "Common let's take a break." He says and I shake my head. "Yes! We have 5  1/2more hours until the meeting with Laurence." He says and I shrug my shoulders.

"Fine." I say and he wraps his arm around my waist before walking me to my bedroom.

When we walk inside of the room he lays on my bed back first and I climb on his lap. I straddle him before putting my lips on his. He grabs my waist and kisses me back. I begin to rock my hips against him and he groans. "No! I'm not gonna do it." He says and I groan in frustration.