Part 20

James:

I finally have her back and I never want to let her go. It was almost impossible for me to not have my hands on her, she is so intoxicating. I still haven't had a chance to have her all day and night but I need to control myself, no matter how hard it is.

Every time she speaks italian, it really pushes me over the edge. One day i'm going to learn so I can know what her parents say to her when i'm in the room. We are sitting in the car and my mate is arguing with her brother, in italian.

"Non mi interessa! Mamma ci vuole lì adesso!" She yells at him while gripping the steering wheel tighter. I wonder what he said to make her so angry. My blood starts to boil as well, She should let me handle it.
(I don't care! Mom wants us there now)

I grab her thigh and she snaps her head towards mine. "Let me handle it." I tell her.

"Sta. 'zitto! Non c'è niente da gestire" She yells at me and I look at her with confusion and her face softens. "Sorry, I was justing saying there is nothing to handle because it is what it is." She says while glaring at her brother when she spoke the last phrase. I slightly rub her inner thigh and watch her features slowly soften.
(Shut Up! There is nothing to handle!)

Her grip on the steering wheel loosens and she fully relaxes. Vanessa looks at me from the backseat and I look over at her. Her eyebrows are slightly pushed in and she is holding the hand of her mate. She takes her gaze away from mine as she begins to speak. "Why don't we go to the club tomorrow night?" Vanessa says and I immediately shake my head.

"Yeah let's do it!" Camilla says. "Maybe this time Alessia will have a better time." She says and I look at my mate with confusion. Alessia glares at Camilla and she smirks. "She looked so sexy that night and every guy hit on her, but she turned them down in the most rudest ways." Camilla says and I growl at the thought of men lining up for her attention.

But I wonder what she said to them, I am slightly proud. She is very loyal and deserves the same back, she will get that from now on. I look at Alessia with a smirk and she brings her attention back to the road as her cheeks get red.

"Let's do it." I rumble out causing Alessia to look at me with confusion and Camilla jumped at my sudden words. I haven't been talking that much, i'm trying to be less dominant but is has been very challenging.

"I guess." Matteo says with slight hesitation in his voice. I completely understood his turmoil. My mate was definitely going to wear something that shows way to much, to purposefully make me frustrated the whole night.

"Cool! I have a friend who is going to join." Camilla says from the back. Alessia looks at her through the rear view mirror and winks. I'm sure it's about some human man that Camilla has struck a cord with. My mate insists on teasing everybody, she is very talented in all aspects of teasing, unfortunately. Alessia takes one of her hands of the wheel and messes with the AC buttons.

Before she can put her hand back on the wheel I grab it and kiss all on her palm. Camilla gags and Alessia glares at her. Once I finish kissing her hand I allow my fingers to slip between hers and I hold her hand.

We finally pull up to her parents house and everybody gets out of the car. I immediately walk to Alessia and grab her hand again. She knocks on the door and it immediately opens. Her father pulls her out of my hand and into his arms, I internally growl in frustration.

He looks at me before putting his hand out, I grab his hand and begin a firm handshake. He lets go and we walk into the house. The mother is in the Living room with a stack of card games on the coffee table. I wasn't a game type of person, I was too much of a sore loser but I guess I had to do this. Alessia pulls me down so she can reach my ear. "One of us has to win tonight." She whispers in my ear and I smirk before nodding.