Chapter 18: Danger

Start from the beginning

"I see you've got a sharp eye Hanabusa, good job." The one with bandages over his nose said as the genjutsu was released and I stepped back.

"Thanks." I said as I smiled at the girl and boy before walking back towards Sasuke.

"Wait! You with the goggles, please wait!" A boys voice yelled as I was face to face with a Might guy look alike.

"Uhh hello." I said as he smiled at me intently.

"My name is rock lee! You are very fast, and I would like to challenge you to a duel!" He exclaimed as he gave me a thumbs up, as I fixed my goggles.

"No thank you. My name is Hanabusa Jimi, by the way. You should fight Sasuke instead. Later." I said as I walked over to Naruto and leaned one him slightly, though he went as red as my hair.

"H-Hana." He said as I laughed slightly.

"Oh Naruto. Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean you have to get all flustered or whatever around me. Just treat me the same as before, I really don't care." I said as he nodded, though the pink on his cheeks never left.

Sakura rejected the green jumpsuit kid, as we all started to walk up the stairs.

We made it to the large entrance but of course, we were stopped.

"You with the unpleasant look! Please wait!" Rock lee yelled, as we all looked up at the boy.

"Why don't you fight with me here and now?" Rocklee asked as Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"A fight here, now?" Sasuke asked as rock lee nodded.

"Yes." Lee said as he jumped down from the stairs, standing in front us.

"My name's rock lee. When asking a person their name, I'm supposed to give my own name first right? Sasuke Uchiha..." Rocklee said as Sasuke raised his eyebrow.

"Hmph...so you knew?" Sasuke asked as Lee got in a defensive stance.

Oh boy. Here we go.

"I want to fight with you!" Lee exclaimed.

"Guys, we'll have plenty of chances to fight in the exam. Will you two knock it off now?"I asked as Naruto clenched his fists tightly.

"I want to test out how effective my techniques will be against the descendant of the clan reputed for genius ninjas." Lee said as Naruto grumbled and I just patted his head.

If you ask me, the Uchiha clan is just a bunch of stuck ups and emos.

"To be honest, you're a naive one, knowing the name of Uchiha and challenging me. Do you want to realize what this name is, Bushy brow?" Sasuke said in a dark tone as I eyed them both.

"I insist." Lee said, but Naruto jumped up, as I just sighed.

"I'm gonna take down bushy brow, believe it! I'll be able to take care of him in just five minutes!" Naurto said as I grumbled, playing with my katana holster strap.

"The one I want to fight isn't you...it's Uchiha." Lee said as he eyed Sasuke.

"All these people...Keep saying Sasuke, Sasuke. How annoying!" Naruto yelled as he ran forward, preparing to punch Lee.

Why am I always having to stop everything...

I shot forward, Lee's hand coming down to redirect Naruto's punch.

I grabbed Lee's wrist as I also grabbed Naruto's fist and re-directed him down to the floor.

Lee stood there, stunned at my speed.

"Sorry Lee, I dont want Naruto getting hurt." I said as Naruto rubbed his face, and I grabbed him by the collar, dragging him back to Sakura.

"I declare. You are absolutely no match for me. Because...among the leaf genin, I'm the strongest now." Lee said as Sasuke scoffed, Naruto thrashing around from my strong grip.

He's not really, but whatever.

"Hana could beat you any day! She's probably faster than you anyways!" Naruto yelled as I blushed from embarrassment, fixing my goggles as I looked away from everyone.

"Alright. I'll do it." Sasuke said as I poked Sakura, Naruto still thrashing around in my hold.

"Sakura. The time." I said as Sakura looked up at the clock.

"Sasuke stop! There's only 30 minutes until the 3:00 registration!" Sakura exclaimed as Sasuke smirked.

"Don't worry Sakura. This'll be over in 5." Sasuke said as I started to laugh.

"ThIS'lL Be OVeR In FiVe." I mocked as Sakura elbowed me in the rib, causing me to yelp as I bent over.

"Be quiet." Sakura said as I pouted at her.

Stupid pink haired wench.

(A/N:) hope you liked this chapter! Have an amazingly nice day:D