"Hello!" A little voice scared the Lady.

"AIGOO! You will give me a heart attack!" Lady Seohyun jumps from her spot and got surprise by a cute little girl tightly grasping on her beautiful hanbok.

"Unnie? I think I'm lost here since it's too big to find my chamber." The little girl sniffed looks like she cried awhile ago and Lady Seohyun didn't have the heart to neglect the cute little girl.

"I'm helping you to find your chamber but can I know your name?" Lady Seohyun asked but the little girl remain silence.

"How do we find your chamber of I didn't know what household you belong little girl, huh?" Lady Seohyun thought the girl belongs to a very high profile family that she didn't let anyone knew about her name.

"I'm from the Hwang." The girl finally spoke and made Seohyun's eyes widen.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry your Highness." Seohyun immediately bowing her head down to pays her respect towards the only daughter of the next King which she knew from her lover Captain Yoona.

"It's fine Lady as long as you will take me home to our household or father will scold me." The little Hwang explained that she got lost when she spotted a suspicious person running outside the royal palace.

"It must be Sunny." Lady Seohyun concluded before she took the little Hwang's hand and take her home.

"Can we be friends?" The little Hwang asked as they walked together.

"Of course your Highness we can be friends." Lady Seohyun answered before she smiles back at her.

"Then we do pinky promise." The little Hwang shows her finger and Lady Seohyun had no choice but to fulfill her small request.

"We're friends now because when I first got here they always avoided me and scared of me so I have no single friend here." The little girl pout and it breaks Lady Seohyun's heart into pieces.

"I'll promise we will be friends." Lady Seohyun assures the little Hwang before they reached her household and found her mother looking out for her.

"Omo! Tiffany where have you been? We're worried about you my child!" The old Lady immediately hugged her daughter while thanking Lady Seohyun for bringing her child back.

"Thank you for bringing her home since her father won't stop nagging at me and was being worried about her." The old Lady said and Seohyun could only smile at them.

"It's truly an honor to meet a Hwang here walking around." Lady Seohyun politely said.

"Thank you again my Lady." The old Lady bowing her head before she ushered the little Princess Hwang inside the household.

"So, she's the adopted daughter of Hwang." Lady Seohyun watched them carefully and knew about the Hwang's little secret about uncapable to produce a heir because of the Crown Prince condition after he got married with the daughter of a wealthy Magistrate.

"Soon, she will carry the burden of our royal family protocols and I felt pity over her." Lady Seohyun knew about the painful living everyday when you're a noble and worst when you belong to the royal family bloodline because of the protocols they had to obey and follow and she's not different from them but because her father doesn't want the life of a noble, he completely left and surrendered his title as a Prince and lived a normal with his family outside the palace so Seohyun was into her little adventures with her siblings and she only got back to studies inside the palace on her sword fighting where she met her lover Captain Yoona whose known as the stronger contender in sword fighting on their batch.

"Did Sunny already left the palace?" Lady Seohyun thought before she went back into her household.

"Lady Seo!" A sudden voice called.

"OH MY GOD YOU FREAKING SCARED ME YOU DUMBASS!!!!!" Lady Seohyun jumps from her spot when someone called her and then Captain Yoona appears from the darkness.

"Ouch! Yah it hurts Lady Seo!" Yoona got a good kicked on her butt from Lady Seohyun's anger.

"You scared me and it gave me a heart attack?! Why are you suddenly appears out of nowhere!!!" Lady Seohyun glares at her lover whose totally lovesick over her.

"Court Lady Sunny's already safe qnd sound, I escorted and make sure nobody's around and your little Princess is safe as well." Captain Yoona informed.

"Good to know and I hope Sunny will take good care of my niece." Lady Seohyun silently prays for the Princess safety until she's ready to be reveal in the outside world whom she belongs to a royal family.

"We have to trust Sunny and I know that the Princess will be safe on her." Yoona comforted the Lady in her arms.

"Thank you Captain Yoona." Seohyun smile back at her while her heart wasn't at ease until she got a good news from Sunny.

End of Flashback

To be continued

P.S. Tiffany and TaeYeon's identity finally revealed ^^