#Flameout

The night after their Japan trip discussion thank god went harmoniously and nothing much tragedy followed after that for which I'm very, very happy. But the pleasantries inside my head were not very pleasant and I don't know how my aunt is gonna react to me going out on a trip to JAPAN! I know she will never allow me; she is even going to yell at me for being out here for the night. Jisoo knows it better than all, she knows how my witchy aunt is- but as Naamjoon said...I really wanna go to Japan, after my parent's death I never have been out of the town.

My life is simple and normal just so much bothersome, study, work, house labor than again study. My life is so boring, literally boring to hell, but today even after too much drama I enjoyed it, I really do and I'm looking forward to...this trip even if I know I won't be able to go there but I'm excited just thinking about it.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Jisoo, you will come with me okay?" I asked Jisoo for the thousandth time, uprooting the seatbelt of the car impatiently.

"I will, now for the sake of my life stop asking me this again and again, and" she fastened her head sideways at me and shot a bone-chilling glare, "for the sake of your life 'stop' pulling the seat belt" she scolded and thanks to the traffic signal it utilized green and saved my bones from hyperthermia.

After that, I kept my fingers in 'control' and I didn't pull my seat belt furthermore for Jisoo to scold me. We left Rose unnie's home at 5 mornings to just to make my aunt a little fortunate and thanks to Rose she offered Jisoo her car to drive up here... the Kim brothers were soundly asleep so they didn't know about our departure to for which I'm relieved that I didn't bother seeing anime boy's vexatious face anymore but I really love his deep voice especially when he speaks coldly it sounds so...Oh, no!

Jisoo switched the engine off as I restrained off from my 'deep' thoughts "Deep breaths" Jisoo alleged and started inhaling and exhaling profoundly. I followed her...because we can't say if we can have an oxygen supply inside the home or not.

I scrutinized my eyes at my hand watch and it's 8, god it's my aunt's tea-toast-with-newspaper time and my uncle is also not at home. As expected. My uncle is a trade prosecutor and he barely comes home he always visits different business company sections procedures the brands and sales as for Hoseok Oppa, he is the football club's trainee and he got his classes from morning 6 to evening 6.

Conclusion; Nobody can save me- us from the flameouts'-warmth of my aunt.

I really doubt if she is the real sister of my mother.

Slowly with bated breath, I walked behind Jisoo and poured open the gates. The dried leaves of my aunt's garden crunched beneath us giving us the full scary atmosphere.

"Now...I'm opening the door. Y/n give me the keys" Jisoo demanded and nodding I handed her the keys, Jisoo before taking a full dose of oxygen unlocked the door essentially we chirped our heads inside.

"She isn't here" I cheered. I'm dancing inside with joy.

"Yea, so go. I'm taking my leave" Jisoo spun around but I yanked her hand and stopped her, shooting her a deadly-more-chilling glare I grasped her inside the home before locking the door again.

"Welcome home"

Shit!

"fuck" Jisoo grumbled under her breath.

deliberately we turned our heads around to meet the witchy-bitch.

There she is, standing on the 3 last stairs on her dark-blue night gown and I dare to look into those eyes, those vicious eyes of her dazzling at mine then her piercing eyes turned to Jisoo's and she gulped.