I think it's my time to return everything she had done to us, to me.

"Jennie, why did you dye your hair?" I asked, shockingly Jennie appears in a two-toned hair, blonde.

"You told me, you're going to forgive me if I'll be brave enough to dye my hair." She answered, like it wasn't much of a big deal.

"But it was just a joke!" I defended. Is she crazy? Her scalp's too sensitive! My mother  once told me that it hurts bleaching your hair, what more if you have a sensitive scalp.

I glared at the younger girl. "Jennie, it will hurt you—"

"Stop shouting. It's fine to get hurt as long as y-you'll forgive me. Now, do you f-forgive me?" She asked, cheeks flushed as she hung her head low.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Of course!" I squeezed her in my tiny arms as she tapped it when she runs out of air.

"Sorry." I giggled and for the first time in my life, I saw Jennie smile. I saw her precious gummy smile.

"If I had to hurt myself, It's fine, as long as you'll show yourself, Jennie."

I sat down on the long dinner table. Seulgi had called everyone of us to have a dinner together and plan on where will we be finding Jennie.

"Where is her current location or maybe her last location?" Nayeon asked. She's being loud again.

Seulgi turn her head on Nayeon. "I made it clear that after Chaelin died, she ran away, right?"

"Yeah, but she could be coming back there since her mother and her used to lived there." Nayeon defended, Seulgi sighed.

She looks so stress, though. Like she had been looking out a dozen of kids. And more like, we are the kids she was looking out on.

"Considerate what she had suggested." At first, I thought it was just the air, turns out Joohyun really opened her mouth.

Seulgi sighed for nth time. "Fine." And continued her food. If I were Seulgi, I'll just kick Nayeon's ass with Lisa's and lock them up in one room.

They are both annoying. I really thought Nayeon was a graceful woman. Don't judge a book by its cover, really.

"In the papers that you gave us, there's something written on it that she went on a school." Jeongyeon said, stopping for a while to chew her food.

"We could go to her old school. As you said, she was left with no one and I assumed Jennie is a smart woman, she could be an honor in that school." She continued.

Chaeyoung nodded, her mouth full of food. This is why a dinner meeting is something I don't approve of, Chaeyoung was too distracted with the dishes in front of her.

"And the whoever it is has to find the file of an student that graduated with an honor a decade ago." Lisa mocked.

"At least let's try. We can't just chill here and do nothing." I replied. Lisa is at it again. Her grumpy attitude showing up again, I wonder who made her this grumpy.

The youngest girl rolled her eyes and continue eating her food. That someone made Lisa so grumpy, she can't even think correctly.

"Okay, we'll go to their old house and her old school tomorrow." Seulgi agreed.

"And if we're lucky enough to know where she is currently studying at, we should enroll." Nayeon suggested that made them nodded.

"But isn't it a bit risky? You said Jennie was being chased by the members of Dark Ages, if that's the case. We'll have to control ourselves from using our powers." I spoke. We can't risked anyone being aware of beings like us.

"What? what? I can't understand?" Lisa, being the slow that she is, asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course Dark Ages would keep us from finding Jennie first, we could be passing by them in the streets and would need the urge to fight them." I explained furthermore.

And then, a question popped inside my head. "Hey, Seulgi. Do you know some of the members of Dark Ages?"

"Ah, that. I don't, they're too secretive." My shoulder fell.

"At least their power or ability?" Joohyun asked.

Seulgi seems to be in deep thoughts. "Hmm.. the leader was said to be a Dual Holder, Rain and Rock if I remember it well. There's also Destruction, Manipulator and others that I don't remember." She answered.

"What is Jiyong's power?" I asked. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Seulgi's eyes widened. What? Did I say something wrong.

"You just call him Jiyong?!" And that's the loudass Nayeon.

"Oh my god, I know you're brave, but I didn't know you are THIS brave." Jeongyeon said, eyes wide as ever.

"It's Mr. Kwon, Jisoo." And with the honorifics, that's on Seulgi.

"Eh? We all call him Jiyong, it's not like we're going to die?" Lisa said, eyes looking at the three while Chaeyoung was just nodding while munching her food.

With that, Seulgi smirked. "Oh dear, you don't know that MR. Kwon's power is Life and Death?"

And that's on,

Shit, we are dead.