holy forbidden (a)

⚠Warning//might contain some uncomfortable topics and mention of abuse
//read for your own risk

The loud bell rang around the rocked room all are gathered sharing the wisdom of God studying Bibles and strengthening each of their faithfulness.

Every word are sacred they were singings distinct chattering and laughter as they filled the hallway with aesthetic sounds.

A small frail boy named Taehyung greet the elder's with his masked smile his parents are behind him as they were known as the most dedicated family of their church. The boy was already aware of how the Bible went every ceremony was held as his Father want him to be a priest to be consider it was his dream since he was a young boy.

Unfortunately he met his mother and then there he was born. Taehyung was searching for a certain someone, only finding unfamiliar faces he was hoping he will come.

And there he was with a big bunny smile he gesture him to go to their usual place which is the basement of the church.

"Kookie I missed you" the boy pouted hugging the taller (Jk is older in this shot) with his grabby hands.

"I miss you too angel come on let's sit" the smaller refused on letting go of him whimpering when the older picked him up on his thighs.

"Hyung!" he shrieked straddling him while giggling. "You're so precious I missed you so much"

Let me butt in the business they were in a secret relationship for almost a year it started when Jungkook can't resist the urge to confess sealing their silly confession with a chaste kiss. Both are hesitant about their feeling as they clearly know their parents will disagree them. By how forbidded it is from the bible it say.

"You sure no one see us?" Tae gulp fiddling with their fingers.

"Yeah I think—" The Raven was interrupted with a loud bang of the door revealing their church mate and Tae's parents.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU WERE BOTH DOING?!" the two pull out quickly beating their suit to stand straight

"Dad I can explai—" with a loud slap sent on Tae's cheeks his Mother grab him away from Jungkook who can't move too shock at his surroundings as he just watched Taehyung dragged away by its hair whimpering in pain.

...

"I don't have a gay son! Kneel and call for mercy for God right now!" Taehyung was dropped on his knees and he hiss at the bruises given to him.

He was showered with whole bucket of holy water making him shiver in his thin shirt he was forced to kneeled down a plate of salt sobbing for mercy.

His Mother from behind was hitting him with a wooden stick chanting some latin prayers.

Tae blood ran cold fingers were fidgeting as his knee hurts at the rocky lodge stones bruised his knees, his father force his face up tearing a page from the Bible forcing it inside his mouth.

The Latin prayer continued as he cries for help his parents gone mad the hot continued and the torture and in a mile seconds everything turned black.

...

"Father the groom and bride is ready" Taehyung after years did became a priest of their church leaving no choice because of his parents.

The incident happened 8 years ago he wouldn't be lying if he don't love Jungkook he still love him even though he heard no news from the boy for years.

His parents were on the side looking at him with piercing gazes swallowing the lump on his throat getting nervous for no reason.

The fancy ceremony started the groom walked on the aisle the latter's body froze in the spot fidgeting his fingers on the microphone and book.

It was Jungkook with a big fond smile on his face, he seems to even not remember Taehyung walking towards him tuck in his tux so handsome he notice how manly he get after some years.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take this lovely woman as your wedded wife to sickness and health till death do you part"

"I do, father"

One last glance Taehyung heave a big sigh ready to let his words slip on the end of his tounge. Warm salt tears falling down his cheeks.

"Y-You may now kiss the bride"

His first love and his newly found love kissed Infront of him and the worst that he was the one to wed them hurt like Satan himself.

Now his life goes on as a priest completely accepting the whole fact he was forbidden to love anymore.

fin~