lingerie (s)

'shit his long hair i just want him to fuck me hard while I yank those black sweaty hair'

'just fucking wreck me please'

'he looks so hot sweating like crazy'

taehyung states in his mind thinking of unholy stuff about the younger—his dongsaeng.

although he knows it's bad it felt good having those thoughts.

he's guilty having those scenery in his mind specially because he is gaydreaming for his co band member, which is the worst part of all is they have to share a room everytime they have a concert or shooting for run episodes weekly.

it's a torture for the older to have to talk to the younger like a normal human being.

without stuttering or blushing like a pathetic infront of him.

he don't want to confess his feeling coz he is scared of rejection because the maknae looks straight as a noodle. (a/n: i cringed so much about this ugh~)

it was night time their concert end up very well and the boys were very tired yet relieve that they gave armys a great show.

taehyung just finished showering facing the mirror looking at his thin frame and undeniably beautiful face.
he stares at the box hesitating if he would try it or not.

the box contain a beautiful black lace material which is given by jimin to him saying he should try it despite knowing that tae loves crossdressing.

'i'm just gonna give it a try and I will remove it immediately' he thought once again then proceed on putting the lingerie on him.

he apply a small amount of red lip gloss his blue fluffy wavy hair standing out.

hell damn he looks hot.

"wow it looks good in me" taehyung stare at awe in the mirror like he have seen a whole different person Infront of the mirror.

"as long as i want to wear this i need to—"he was cut off when jungkook suddenly came in.

did i say he forgot to lock the door?

yes he did

"hyung y-you"

"j-jungkook i c-can ex—", he was cut off by a pair of lips kissing him rough and passionately.

'Is this happening? Is Jungkook not disgusted by me?'

jungkook unattached their lips only to stare again on the elder's beautiful ethereal face and body.

"fuck hyung y-you look beautiful"

"kookie a-are you not d-disgusted b-by me?" taehyung internally curse himself from stuttering too much despite of almost tearing up because his dongsaeng might say this to their company.

"hell why would I? I've been wanting to hold you *grab his waist* kiss you *kisses his neck softly* and make you mine" (a/n until i make you mine~)

"t-take me j-jungkook"

"oh i will baby"he said caressing the elder's waist in a gentle manner pecking his forehead.

"is this your firstime?" the younger asked worriedly not wanting to hurt the older.

"yes can y-you b-be gentle?", tae asked his cheeks are heating up lowering his head afraid to meet jungkook's eyes.

"I will be gentle for you baby but I can't promise it will not hurt for a bit"

he said smirking making the elder nervous. (a/n ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) )