memories and cuff (a)

Listen to Never Not while reading

"kookie that tickles" taehyung giggled while jungkook poke at his cute little belly.

"i'm sorry baby, you're just so cute" he compliment making the smaller male bush.

they were cuddling at the small bed bunk. it might be tiny but the both feel cozy at each other presence.

"stop you're making me shy" he said looking away from the other direction but jungkook hold him close pecking his cheeks.

"i have something for you" the black haired male grab something on his back revealing a red rose.

"a beautiful rose for a beautiful boy like you" the pale boy handed it to the smaller.

"ggukie it's pretty i love it so much thank you for this~!"

"tae.... i-im..this is gonna be the last time i will visit...visit you" he spoke sadly not meeting taehyung's eyes.

"you're joking right?" he chuckle bitterly clutching at the raven's shirt.

tae is close to crying his mouth is wobbling. but jungkook hug him close.

"always listen to the nurse ok? behave well so they won't chain you up on the bed. eat well don't throw your food..... it's bad for your health that you're starving yourself.... drink more water....i-im always here in your heart... i need to go... " in a few second the pale man disappeared like a dust. the room stood silent. taehyung finally letting out a sobs.

clutching the rose in his chest, his crying is uncontrollably, he can't breathe, he was suffocating.

the air was lacking out of his lungs screaming jungkook's name.

"jungkook! don't no no no please come back!" he sobs, warm tears flowing out of his eyes.

"nurse hold him tight!"

"bring me the syringe he's having a panic attack hurry!"

taehyung was screaming out yanking the grip on his both arms and limbs.

he finally fainted when the medic personell insert him a sleeping liquid thing on his neck.

but before he passed out he saw a blurry sight of jungkook. he was choking out his name from a fit of sobs and finally fainted.

jungkook never existed ever, he was just taehyung's nightmare, a beautiful tragic one.

jeon jungkook was never borned in the world taehyung was living and suffering in. he was just a imagination, a fiction. and taehyung is a mental patient. suffering from a severe depression.

when he met jungkook in his dreams he was able to feel happinness and love. but now he's gone he couldn't be more sadder anymore.

in another day he will be facing the reality, that no one will ever love him, because of his condition. he will never not think about Jungkook. ever. he will always hold him in his heart. and that's a promise.

A/n
Its so painful writing this
But idgaf about my feelings so lets suffer all together