mutated² (s)

recap : "...i will take revenge for you my love"

"where is him?"

"w-what are y-you t-talking about?" the doctor tremble in words looking terrified.

"stop playing dumb or i'll fucking slit your throat! i won't repeat it again where is he?!"

"a-at the s-seoul m-morgue th-the biggest o-one now l-let m-me g-go" jungkook just smirked at him before slicing off his neck.

jungkook killed all of those who goes in his way surprisingly not having any scratch nor bruises that explained how angry and strong he is.

he first got in their shared apartment grabbing some bags of clothes for him and tae before heading out in the morgue the doctor referred to.

the ravennete tuck in his black hoodie he came all the way the whole building without even caughted using his ability.

the door creaked in searching for his love's body, finding him laying cold in the floor making him more angrier than he ever be.

he gently picked up the cold body into a warm bed, wearing him some of his packed clothes and crying in the process. he was muttering hundreds 'sorry' and 'i love yous' to him kissing his forehead.

"ill g-get you back love j-just hold on" with another tear slipped out his eye. he took out his key making a portal to his world. the underworld.

...

jungkook immediately made his way to jin his friend who is mutated as a wolf hoping that it isn't too late for taehyung to live.

"jungkook! you're back! who is he? wait is he dead?"

"h-hyung p-please d-do anything and i'll do a-anything t-too just please l-let him live" jin just nodded understandingly indicating his workers to grab him into their lab.

"kook i need to tell you one more thing..." the elder grab his hand rubbing it to soothe him down.

"...we need to mutate tae so he can be able to live but i don't know the chance for him to make it is 30%"

"it's still a chance right just please do anything i won't give up on him" jin gave him a smile before heading back to his lab. leaving jungkook waiting and praying he can make it.

...

it's been weeks, tae surprisingly made it but he is still unconscious for a reason and jungkook always make sure he is there to take care of him. right after he took care of taehyung's papers and documents so they can live on where they are right now.

he bought him a house and their car, in which because he is secretly an owner of a company in their world. which is taken control more of yoongi his brother.

for now tae is mutated as a tiger, and his pale cold skin breathing back from a normal tan pink. his violet lips turn pink again and his hair looking bouncy as ever but this time he had small tiger ears and tail.

jungkook didn't care about it though he still looks beautiful and pretty as ever. he was dazed off by staring at the petite boy laying on the bed. talking to him almost everyday.

"tae i hope you're doing fine please open your eyes for me i missed you so so bad" he grab his hands on him kissing it's knuckles.

a tear escaped from his eyes when he felt it's finger moving.

"j-jungkook" the first word slip out of his mouth fluttering his eyes open. jungkook quickly called for a nurse who checked his vital signs making sure he is fine.