[ dteam ] - team

guys i have writers block uh oh god oh fuck help me please im going to cry
picture by me :pensive:
no ships really it's just the dteam being themselves

> dreamsnottaken
where are you guys? i swear you better not have left me on my own

> sappitus nappitus
I don't see you anywhere? Uh, go to Starbucks or something idk

georgewasfound <
we are the literal worst at this lol

George looked up from his phone, glancing around the airport. He was supposed to have met up with his friends by now, but thanks to their terrible correlation and really bad foresight, they'd managed to lose one another. "Oof!" He had bumped into someone, which sent them both falling to the ground. "Oh, sorry-," a familiar voice says, offering a hand to help him out. "Ah, thanks," he replies, looking up to see recognition and a humoured look on the strangers face. "Wait, do you happen to know a YouTuber called 'Dream'?" And suddenly, George understands why he recognized the voice. "Dream?" "The one and only," says the younger boy, smiling so wide it looked like it hurt. And George can't stop himself from lunging forwards and engulfing Dream in a hug, because he's finally gotten to see his best friend (in person!) and this is just such a special moment.

Dream smiles, laughing- not the normal wheeze that he puts on for the camera, mind you- this one is softer, more gentle and hearing it makes George's heart melt.

He looks down at his phone again, reading '3 new messages'-

> dreamsnottaken
snapmap you better hurry over here i see george

> sappitus nappitus
Firstly, don't call me that. Secondly I see you guys, might take me a bit to get over there though

> dreamsnottaken
ok sappy nappy

And just as he finishes reading the texts on his phone, someone launches themselves at both him and Dream. He manages to stand still, although Dream gets knocked to the floor with a "Oompf!" "Hey, idiots!" "What a kind greeting, Snapmap," grumbles Dream, standing up and brushing himself off. "Your fault for meeting up before me." Dream sticks his tongue out, blowing a raspberry.

"Guys, we should probably get going," George speaks up, breaking the silence. "Oh yeah, there's a lot of things here you're gonna want to see and experience for yourselves," Dream explains. "Like Disneyworld?" "Hell yeah, like Disneyworld!" And they laugh, intertwining their arms and heading off.

[ 399 words ]
i got too used to writing on my laptop writing on my phone feels foreign now
- a4