DAY 2.5: Orch...Orquesta?

Hey! It's Blake. Since you've made it this far (kinda), here's a recap:

I traveled from America to the Philippines to study at Valley of the North with my brother. I stumbled upon friends and foes which I still consider as strangers. Day 1 was rough, but everyone knew my skills since then. Day 2 started terribly, with my bed wet. Had a few fights and suspicious moments but I ended the school day still auditioning for a new music club.

Back to present.

-

Ang galing niya sa first song niya! Hindi nga ako nagkamaling siya yung pinili ko. Ang saya pala makinig sa gilid habang nakatingin sa kanya. His voice is sooooo angelic, am I in heaven?

"Thanks for the song. Now, I want you to sing something that was originated by a male actor. Can you do that?", asked Ma'am Grovy.

He immediately sung and boy was I not happy with his song choice.

🎵 "End of May or early June, this picture perfect afternoon we share..." 🎵

Uh oh, not this. AAAAAHHHHH!!!

🎵 "Drive the winding country road, grab a scoop at À La Mode and then we're there..." 🎵

I'M! GETTING! SERIOUS! FLASHBACKS! GOT! TO! GO! OUT!

🎵 "All we see is-" 🎵

I quickly stood up and screamed at the top of my voice. "MA'AM, SIR, MAY I GO OUT?"

Blake was shocked when he look at me. Nagsalita si Sir Rifu, "Yes Clary, but you don't have to scream in the middle of the song. You disturbed Blake and the other sections near us."

"Yes sir, sorry po, naiihi po talaga ako eh.", I said.

*blag*

I headed to the nearest bathroom, the left bathroom near the front stairs. I was sobbing. Why did this happen to me?

-

*blag*

Woah, what happened to Clary? Was I, not good enough? Or... too good for her? I don't understand.

"Blake," said Ma'am Grovy, "You may continue."

"Umm, ma'am, it's fine. I...need to...find her, ASAP.", I said nervously after breathing a heavy sigh.

"Okay Blake, we'll get back to you later. Don't forget to come back at 4:30."

I rushed my way through the door. Chester was sitting outside in front of his room. I rushed to him and asked, "Hey, where's the nearest bathroom in this floor?"

He replied, "Nandun bro!", pointing to the left. "Bakit? May problema ba?"

"No time to explain. Thanks, bye!", I shouted as I was quickly running. I sensed him waving his hand at me, awkwardly. That was a first time. Was he on drugs or something?

As I was getting closer, I heard a strange noise, like, a sobbing noise coming from the place where Ches told me were the bathrooms.

"Ugh, I never thought that bathrooms here were such a mess!"

I walked quietly through the halls, and I could hear the sound getting louder and louder and louder at every step.

I arrive at the front of the girl's bathroom, and began asking, "Clary? Clary! Clary? Are you here? It's me, Blake? Can we talk?"

I didn't get any response. I had to do it. I had to risk it. I'm going in-

"Kuya! Girls Bathroom yan!"