AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello people (and pets, and friendly monsters)! Just to remind you that this is partly English partly Filipino or which we call taglish!

This is my first story as a wattpadder (not sure of the term though) and I started this a year after I logged in. So, sorry if I can't give you the full blast, but I'll still try to do my best to give you the things you're expecting and hopefully not to make any grammatical and spelling mistakes.

*This is a bit of poetry but the genre is more of adventure, also, NON-FICTION*

"Ostinato" is a story based on how children are the hope of the country. The transition from being a kid to being an adult is something that is hard to process for some. Reminiscing the highschool days is something that we mostly do. This is the perspective of older people in the story of the children.

You'll see some song references and even original songs which I will try to record. I will also put in some poetry.

By the way, special thanks to:
YellyisJelly
skysksksk
rkcrjjt
purplebabyeeyore
Fllw_MehTwttr

This is just my creative outlet so I don't really care about this but I hope you like my story and please follow me and comment if you want more. Love you guys!!

-CyberXfill_6301

UPDATE:

++ All characters here are fictional. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination (or random name generator). Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. If ever there is an instance of your name being shown here, deal with it (joke, I'm very sorry, but it's not you.)

Ostinato: Highschool Beginner's Story [Eng/Fil]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें