"Yes that's fine, alright well Riley welcome to our school, you'll fit right in" the principal smiled making me smile in return and out of the corner of my eyes I could see dad smiling down at me so I turned to look at him and smiled back.

We both got up and started to walk out of the office and as we reached the door it opened and someone ran into me on the way in.

I tumbled to the floor, the unknown person falling straight on top of me. They lifted themselves up just a little to see who they had ran into and I looked up to see two ocean blue eyes staring straight into my brown ones.

"Hi babe. Im Niall" his raspy accent spoke. Irish?

"Riley" I spat wanting him to get off of me

"You know, usually girls are under me after I know their names" he chuckled, oh he's a cocky one.

"Can you get off me?" I spoke and he laughed

"Well that's a first" I pushed him off of me and got up, dusting myself down and looking at the tall blue eyed boy in front of me.

Apart from his sapphire like eyes, he had blonde hair which looked like it had been dyed since I could see brown shoots of hair also on his head, his plump pink lips had a ring on the right side and wore a black hoodie with black skinny jeans with old, dirty white converse. And I could see a little bit of a neck tattoo as well.

He seemed to have noticed my stare as he sent a flirtatious wink my way and looked me up and down. Ew

"And what do we have the pleasure of having you into the office again, mr Horan?" Principal Jones spoke and he said nothing. Continuing to stare at me untill he seemed to snap out of it and turn to her

Dad grabbed me and we walked out of the room and shut the door.

"Now i know Riley that I haven't been a really good father but I want you to stay away from that boy" he said

"I wasn't planning on talking to him but why?'

"He's a Horan, and Horans are always trouble"

I nodded and continued walking, we got out of the school and headed towards the car and once we got there dad started it and we drove off.

-
It was 9:00 at night and I was in my room clicking away on my computer that my mum had given me for my birthday a week before she died. By now my room was fully unpacked and everything in my room was how I wanted it. Dad was working out late tonight and wouldn't be home till 2 or 3 o'clock. He told me it was because he had some big stuff going down at the station and they were trying to figure out who was breaking into houses and only taking one or two things before leaving. He said that they still haven't figured it out and who it could be but hat was why he was out so late.

After a whole I got bored and shut my computer before setting it on my side desk next to my bed before getting up and walking out the the balcony.

It was quite chilly out so I ran inside and grabbed my hoodie before going back out again, tightening it around me to keep me warm. I looked up to see a beautiful view of the stars. The mountains had from where I could see, snow covering the top just a little. It honestly was a beautiful view.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a bang and music start. What?

I looked around to the other houses and then I saw swarms of people flood into the backyard of the next door house holding drinks and yelling. Lights were set up and they started dancing to the much to loud music, I mentally groaned not wanting this at all.

I walked back into my room and shut my balcony door before falling onto my bed and grabbing my phone. I turned it on and saw no new messages or notifications. Goes to show how popular I am.