"Of course Sooyeon." The Prince smirk.

"Then I'll make sure to accomplish my mission very soon." Sooyeon said before she left the bedroom.

"She's just a filthy slut whose after my money so I will surely make use of her before I throw her away." Prince Nichkhun smoke and drink his wine while staring at the door from where Sooyeon left.

"Hyuna you can come out now!" He yells and a sexy woman appears wearing a seductive lingerie that satisfy his hungry eyes like he's an animal in heat.

"Satisfy me with all your might since that filthy woman didn't properly arouses me." The Prince order before Hyuna started to play music on the background and sexily seducing the pervert Prince.

"Are you ready for tonight my Prince?" Hyuna seductively said before the Prince smirked at her.

"Then show me what you've got slut!" The Prince snickered.

------

TaeYeon wears a neat business attire and went for an interview where Sooyoung recommends her, she walks inside a huge building that says on the card written address she's holding. Nervousness suddenly makes her knees felt weak but she encourage herself to continue for her and Miyoung's future.

"I can do it. Fighting!" She inhales and exhales before she went inside and spotted a gorgeous looking woman wearing a black blazer.

"Good morning I'm Kim TaeYeon." She's bowing her heard down as she pays respect on the interviewer whose silently watching her behavior.

"You may take your sit Ms. Kim." The interviewer said before she awkwardly take a seat infront of the intimidating woman.

"Let's finish the interview fast." TaeYeon nodded and they quikcly started the interview.

------

"If the Queen will never be found on the day of the ceremony then we will find a new replacement for her." One of the royal minister suggested and everyone inside agreed with the decision.

"Then how about the Prince Nichkhun?" One of them asked.

"Then he's no use of the power as well since he only needs the Queen to produce the heir of her generation." Everyone nodded.

"Then who will be the Queen's replacement Minister?"

"She's the missing daughter of the late Prince Jongin and Princess Sunji so she belongs to the royal descendant together with the late King and the one whose next in line on the throne in exchange of Queen Tiffany." Everyone anticipates the name who belongs to the Royal family descendants.