Chapter 5

lets go! this is before ruski and Dixie meet
they meet after work

sorry they are all out of order! just after this chapter go and reread chapter 3
Top photo is of Bakugo and Kirishima

America's POV

I surprisingly got to the meeting early. I think it's because I got extra sleep last night. (poor baby he thinks 5 hours is a lot)
I walked in the conference room and no one's there yet except for Ireland and Greece.

I wave to boh of them and set my things done at a spot. The only person who doesn't change seats ever meeting is UN. But he sits at the head of the table so that's understandable.

UN makes us all change seats so that we can socialize with other countries. I don't really get that because there are a lot of countries who hate talking to people, but whatever.

I sit down and wait for everyone else to get here.

le time skip to when everyone gets here because I'm not writing that

I sigh and stare at UN. he's talking mainly to China about his pollution and stuff, I'm not listening. To be honest the other country's problems aren't that interesting.

I was just people watching at the moment, noticing how Ireland and Scotland where blushing at each other when my phone rang. It was playing North Carolina's state anthem. I looked at UN and he nodded, hesitantly though.

I swiftly got up and walked into the hall. There, I picked up the phone.

normal is America while underlined is North Carolina

"What's going on y'all?"

"Haha.... funny story.... we may have lost Florida's alligator Ripple.... "

I was silent for the count of three.

"He's probably in the lake. "

"Oh yeah..... Bye pops thanks for the advice!"

"Bye North Carrie"

I hung up and walked back into the room. I got quite a lot of stares but particularly from a certain Russian.

Huh, wonder why they're staring.

(it's probably because they are shooketh by your beautiful self America)

Russia's POV

I wonder why America needed to take that call. He looked really stressed though, is he sleeping enough? What are you doing Russia, you're supposed to hate him! Don't feel bad for that capitalist pig! Still, he looks really rough.

Canada's POV

I'm confronting Ame today. I need to know what's going on. I just hope he stays for lunch that's the only time I can talk to him. I talked to Germany, Japan, and Aussie about Ame's behavior, and they agree that this is the right thing to do. We need to find out what's wrong with America do we can help him.

It was no surprise that Germany, Japan, Aussie, and I were staring at America when he came back in the room, but why was Russia looking at Ame? And, was that blush on his face? No, that can't be, they hate each other.

Im changing back to America's Point of view it's haaaarddd being other country's besides my own

America's POV

Umm, ok? I don't know why they're staring at me, but I'll just ignore it. I tried to focus on what UN was saying but it was really hard.

I wonder if my states haad caught Ripple yet? I hope none of them got bite. Goodness, America! Stop worrying so gol dang much, I'm sure they're fine. Yeah, ok. Thanks Dixie! No problem brother.

Le timeskip to lunch at 11:35
I think that's when their lunch is
I don't wanna go back and check

I walked down the hallway to the elevators. Today was one of the few days where D.C. and NASA are staying home to watch the states, so I don't have to leave work.

I walked in as the doors opened, and right as they were closing, a red hand stopped them.

I looked up at Russia. He glared back at me.

Jeez, alright mister I'm too good for everyone.

I tried it ignore Russia the whole ride down, but since he's like 7 feet tall, and in my field of vision, it's a little challenging.

I hope he didn't notice how I was blushing almost the entire time. (Ame's blush is blue while Russia's is purple. The blush depends on like the entity of the face or if you wanna combine colors. Like Germany's is red, and so is Poland's, but USSRs is yellow. Sorry if I confused you ┐( )┌ )

Thankfully, after an extremely awkward 5 minutes, the doors opened to reveal the first floor. Swiftly, I walked/ran out to the cafeteria. Well, it was more of a cafe than a cafeteria.

I spotted NATO and my military branches sitting at a table close to the exit. I made my way there, flashing fake smiles at random countries, and waving to those who actually cared about me.

As I approached their table, NATO stood and acknowledged my presence, while the branches just saluted and nodded. These 6 are the only ones that people know about. I've convinced people that NASA is just my assistant, and D.C. works from home and her office.

These guys are the only ones to be active with the other countries. But I had hide them so well, I don't think anyone connected the dots about the military branches and NATO being my children.

Thank god for that.

I quickly caught up with them. I needed to know if they were safe, if they were visiting the states and I, and if there were military problems I needed to be addressed about.

Nothing new, good. I don't want my children to be hurt any more. They had already gone through so many wars. Not to mention, the Civil War. Speaking of which, I wonder how Dixie is doing.

Even though we have the empathy link, we can't always depend on it to work, especially if we're far away from each other.

I said my goodbyes, and walked over to where Canada was sitting. I don't get lunch, because I've had and still have eating disorders. ( I don't know a thing about disorders please bare with me)

Canada wanted to talk to me for some reason. I slightly adjusted my sunglasses and strode over to my brother.

Wow....
Idk why but this chapter took so long to write
I think because I had to take a trip in the middle of writing but still
I lacked motivation for sooo long.
But anyway it's up!

1086 words

Thank you for reading

peace