Chapter 8

Canada's POV:

Once Samoa, South Africa and Wales left, I got Italy to send England to his new chambers. Now that Ireland wasn't under my control, I had to find someone else to be my second in command. Well, my second in command is returning.

I waited for America to leave but he seemed persistent on staying around to chat for longer. It got annoying fast. I still had to make the trade with Australia who was starting to become impatient.

"So, what have you been up to? Would you like me to send more aid for the recovery of Germany after that... What did you call it? Rebel attack?" He asked, sounding suspicious.

"No aid is required, Germany is doing much better now," I lied. You can't give aid to a dead country.

"Are you sure?" He egged on.

"Yes, anyway, I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of overstaying your welcome, but you are overstaying your welcome," I said firmly, hoping he would understand that he should leave.

"Oh, why of course dear brother, I can't keep you and Australia from your trade for very long," He said with a smug look on his face. I should have known he would have figured it out. As long as he didn't cause any trouble.

He turned around and left with Mexico and Scotland following behind. Mexico turned around and waved goodbye. Neither Australia or I waved back. Now that America was gone, I could get this trade over and done with.

"Your territory is in my car," Australia said. I nodded and decided to lead him to the front where he would have supposedly parked his car.

We arrived and Australia opened the back door of the car. He entered and stayed there for a while. I was concerned as to if he would just drive off, but both Ireland and North Ireland were standing beside me.

Australia exited the car. But this time he was holding a gun. It wasn't aimed at me though. He was aiming at someone in the car. Ukraine. The territory he had forcefully taken while I was 'subduing' Germany.

Ukraine got out of the car with his arms above his head in surrender as the gun was pointed against Ukraine's back.

"Australia! The deal was no weapons were to be brought!" I shouted angrily, knowing darn well I didn't have anything to defend myself with.

"Oh, I know, I just wanted to make sure I got what was mine," He replied darkly. I had no intentions of fooling him, but now, I wish I had brought a gun as well. He had the upper hand.

"You will get what is yours," I replied, trying to seem calm. I usher Ireland and North Ireland to get into his car. They did as instructed. Australia seemed happy with this and put the gun down by his side. Still threatening, but at least not aimed at anyone.

Australia pushed Ukraine forward and he landed in my arms. I could see a smug smile on Australia's face.

"The trade is done, enjoy your territory, it had a few bugs when I tried to fix it," Australia said before getting in his car and driving off.

Wales's POV:

"So, I come all this way to be a cleaner?" I asked, trying to confirm what Madagascar had explained.

"Yes," She rolled her eyes as she motioned over to the mops, buckets and brooms in the corner of the room.

"Damn," I said disappointingly.

"Hey, it's not all bad, hours are pretty relaxed, we get to go into places the others aren't allowed. We are like VIP's," Madagascar smiled.

"VIP's who clean toilets," I sighed.

"Exactly! I have the afternoon off to show you around the areas we clean," She explained, standing up from her bed.

"Oh, how fun," I rolled my eyes and followed her.

She showed me all of the bathrooms and the multiple broom closets that were all over the place. The building was big, but it was easy to navigate as there were conveniently placed signs all over the place and each hallway had a different type of art that lined the walls.

As we walked I looked around at the others who were walking past. They smiled at me and gave me a friendly wave, I waved back to be polite.

"As I was saying, we don't clean the sleeping rooms or the medical centre as those living in the rooms are to clean them themselves and there is a separate staff for the medical centre," She said as I zoned back in. I nodded and pretended to know what she was saying.

After a few hours of wandering, I noticed it had been a while since she had taken me into any other rooms, but now, we were following a hallway with dimmer lights. There was no art on the walls and no doors. It let out a creepy feeling, but Madagascar didn't seem to be bothered.

We eventually reached the end of the hallway and were greeted by a simple door that looked exactly the same as the others, only... There wasn't a sign, only four letters carved into the wood of the door.

R.C.'D'.U

"Now, before you go in, you must know that if anyone else finds out about this room there will be consequences, we are here to clean not touch or spy, this is purely NZE's work," Madagascar said in a darker tone. I felt uneasy. I wondered what the letters could stand for and why the third letter was in quotations. I guess I would find out when we got in.

She pulled out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. The door swung open easily without making too much sound. Madagascar led me inside.

The door opened into a large open room which felt larger than it looked. Lining the walls were a large series of cell-like doors which reminded me of a prison. However, you couldn't see into the cells as the bars were covered by a sheet of foggy glass.

"I already cleaned up earlier so it's not as bad as it usually gets,". Something about her sentence didn't seem right. I felt really unsure of everything.

"Right, that concludes the tour, we start tomorrow afternoon," Madagascar said, ushering me out.