37

(A/N):

I was supposed to write Namjoon explaining how Sora was found unconscious infront of their door when he opened the main door of his mansion as someone had rang the bell in the previous chapter but I kinda forgot to add that part....It was Jaemin and Mark dropping her home and left the place immediately after ringing the bell.

Enjoy reading<3

°°°

°°°

Living with so many threats yet I'm still breathing. Sometimes it feels like those who are desperate to end me can't actually kill me. Perhaps because they need me for their motives? Thinking about vampire world, how easily I could be killed but it didn't happen. Why would Jaemin help me risking his life? It doesn't look like he likes me. I had no choice back to then other than trusting him but now that thinking deeply, something feels off about that. Thinking about Yeonjun, wasn't I supposed to be dead by now? His demon claims that he has no heart, no emotions. But I don't want to believe in that. If he has no emotions then he could had killed me. I believe that every part of him cares for his family. Whenever it's about his family, a strange expression lightens up on his cold face. He says that he isn't Yeonjun but again he keeps reminding me that Yeonjun is a part of him and he is a part of Yeonjun. He's two faced. Undoubtedly, this Yeonjun is his demon but his demon isn't actually evil. He's just trying to be bad and heartless as he's a cursed vampire. In reality, he's nothing but empty. Yeonjun hates his demon. What if he and his demon unite? Can't the imbalances and differences between them be lessened? Together they are one. He can become more powerful once he starts loving himself and himself includes his another side too. It's not necessary for him to consider himself as his enemy. Ain't I right?

But all of my assumptions and predictions are just based on my thoughts. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong. However, I can give it a try, can't I? But how? His demon is irritating nonetheless he is calm and using his brain instead of impulses now since he's busy with his plans and to kill his uncle.

Suddenly I feel a kick at the back of my seat. I turn back to the direction of the person to send glares for disturbing me.

"You are zoning out again." Sunmi hisses, pointing at the teacher who's already looking at me with a stern face.

"Oh yeah whatever. Thanks for kicking me out of my imaginations." I sheepishly smile, bringing my attention back to the lecture. Night classes are so frustrating for example I could have done something productive in this time rather than trying hard to listen to Mr. Park who's mindlessly blabbering about chemistry.

The bell soon rang indicating that today's classes have finally come to an end. In cue, students start packing their stuffs and leaving the classroom cheerfully.