Conclusion:

It was the day of the wedding. We were all getting ready and I was extremely nervous. My bridesmaids, Star, Jenna, Ponyhead and Jackie, were all ready.

I finished getting ready and stood up waiting for her que. Everyone else went and finally, the music started. I grabbed my bouquet and started walking down the isle.

Ton had on a white tux with a beautiful rose in the pocket. His parents looked so happy. His mother even cried a little.

I walked up to him and stood in front of him. He smiled and I smiled back.

The ceremony went by fast. Before I knew it I was standing next to my husband about to cut the cake. We cut the cake and handed out the pieces. While we were eating I took some icing and looked at Tom who was distracted.

"Hey baby." I called in a innocent voice.

"Hey swee-" before he could finish I whipped the icing on his nose. I bursted out laughing and he chuckled. "Alright you got me." He chuckled and we finished eating.

After we finished eating we were getting ready for the dance. I grabbed her hand gently as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I placed my hand on his shoulder gently and we started dancing. Everyone had their eyes on us. It was like the blood moon ball all over again.

I looked up at him with soft eyes and he looked back. He smiled softly and kissed my forehead gently.

"Are you happy?" He asked softly.

"Everyday with you makes me happy, from the time you wake up to the time we sleep." I said softly and wrapped my arms around him neck and kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. My wings unfolded and hid us from everyone else as he dipped me gently. We pulled away and I smiled at him. "This is the best day of my life." I said before kissing him one last time.

So here's the last chapter. I'm so sorry I know it's short but I got writer's block. I hope y'all enjoyed the story!
-A/n