Chapter 4:

She sat on her bed all night long thinking about what happened. She couldn't get Tom out of her mind at all.

She finally decided to do something. She stood up and walked to her close. She put on (the outfit above) and some white 5 inch heels that went to her mid calf and were crisscross. She left her hair down and curled it. She grabbed a purse that was black with a red heart and wings coming from it.

Your POV
wasn't expecting that were ya

I got dressed up and did a little bit of make up. Opening my purse I pull out a pair of dimentional scissors. They were white with feathers on them. I smiled and opened a portal.

Now I know what your thinking. (Y/n) this isn't lady like! Where are you going!? What the flippity ding ding dong!? I can't help myself I have to do something.

I quickly stepped through the portal and was now in a bounce club. I forgot the name of it but it was really fun place to go to when wanting to get your mind clear. Loud music blared and people were dancing to the beat. I dance along forgetting everyone around me.

After an hour of dancing I got tired and decided to take a small break.

I was walking around an felt someone bump into me. I got a little mad and turned to the person who bumped into me. "Hey I dunno who you think you are but you can't just-" I stopped when I saw the person.

It was Tom dressed up as a punk.

I blushed when seeing this and he blushed when he saw me

I blushed when seeing this and he blushed when he saw me. "I'm sorry Tom." I said quickly still blushing.

He was blushing a little still, "it's fine. Um what are you doing here and um wh-why are you wearing that?" He said pointing to my outfit.

I blushed more and covered my stomach with my arm. "O-oh umm. Well I..couldn't sleep so um I decided to do something. Y-ya know? Um wh-why are you here?" I stuttered out.

He blushed and rubbed his neck. "Um same here." He said nervous.

I nodded and grabbed my scissors. "Um I'm gonna go back now.."

"Y-yeah I'll um see ya um later." He said still blushing. I nodded and left.

Tom's POV

I watched as (Y/n) walked through the portal. She looks hot. I thought to myself. I quickly shook the thought out of my head and opened a portal. I quickly stepped through and was back in my room. I wonder what was keeping her up? She did say it was because she had something on her mind, but what?

(Y/n) POV

I sat on my bed in a shirt and shorts. Seeing Tom in that outfit was kinda hot. I sighed and laid down. Tom was still on my mind. I yawned and before I knew it, I was asleep.