Chapter 13:

-warning- gore up ahead

I stood horrified. The scene in front of me was absolutely terrible. In front of me was Toffee, he was sitting in my dad's throne. My parents laid on the floor in front of him, both their throats slit.

My mom had her wings torn off and her face was bruised and cut up. My dad had his wings torn also and his face was smashed to a bloody pulp.

My breath was caught in my throat at the sight in front of me. Tears streamed down my face and choked sobs could be heard. Clapping could be heard and I lifted my head, looking at Toffee. He was clapping slowly and looking down at me.

I felt rage build up in me and I could hold it back. I looked at Tom and he understood what I wanted to do. Before I knew it Star and Marco ran up beside me.

"What are-" I was cut off my Star answering what I was about to say.

"Toffee's goons found me and when I finished them off, I ran to get Marco and we came here as quick as possible." She said getting her wand out.

I wipped my tears and nodded. We got into our fighting stance and got ready to fight.

Toffee finally spoke after a while. "Hello Star, Tom and-" he smirked before saying my name. "(Y/n). So nice of ya'll to join us. I see you found my little present." He said chuckling at his last words.

"Shut up!" I yelled flying fast at him. I used my magic to send a blizzard at him. He got nocked off the throne and groaned a little. Everyone backed me up and we attacked him with everything we had. He couldn't fight back because he had no magic or anything.

I stopped when I noticed he wasn't moving and I broke down. I fell to the floor crying.

I looked up when I saw Star and Marco were grabbed by his goons and Toffee was going after me. He had a knife and my eyes were filled with fear. I was too weak to move. He got closer and closer until nothing hit me.

I look up and see Tim, he had a large gash in him stomach. He grabbed his stomach and fell to the floor. Star started whispering something, then her eyes turned white and she shot a spell at Toffee. He was nothing but mush. I look over at Tim and see he was loosing blood fast.

"Tim!" I shouted and ran to him. I dropped down next to him and moved his hair out of his face. He had a pool of blood under him. "Tim, please no." I said as tears filled my eyes.

He smiled at me, it was a weak one. "I..." He tried to speak but coughed up blood.

"Don't talk, were gonna get you to a hospital I promise." I said quickly, holding his hand. My tears streamed down and fell onto his face.

"I-its too late..for me..." He was breathing heavily and already lost too much blood.

"No don't say that! We're gonna get you help!" I said crying harder.

He shook his head. "I-im sl...I'm slipping.." he could barely speak at this point.

"Please Tim, don't leave." I cried and held his hand tighter.

"I-i..love you.." I felt his body go limp.

"Tim..Tim! Tim don't leave me!" I yelled as I cried harder. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Tom stood behind me, a few tears fell down his cheek. I stood up and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and stroked my hair, trying to calm me down.

"We'll have a funeral as soon as possible." He said gently. I nodded and the ambulance arrived.

I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. *Whispers* no I'm not..