45.

It took Bryce and Josh a moment but they had calmed down and Jaden had feed Alice more fries.

"Okay. Back to Quinton."

"Ah yes. We need like a filler when Kio's gone because, you know he is in Florida, for like a month. That's the only reason."

"Yeah, we actually fucking hate Quinton. Don't want him in the sway-house."

"I hate Quinton an-"

"He's like a substitute teacher. You know what I mean? Someone you fuck with. Don't really like but like sometimes they grow on you."

"I love Quinnie."

"It was a joke, aside from that, who do you not love?"

"Trump."

"That was a quick anybody else?"

"Mean cops."

"I see where this is going."

"Quinton is dying his hair black. Soon I think, hopefully. He told me."

"So he's gonna find his new identity."

"Finally. I'm not gonna lie, for a while it was like – "

"Looking in the mirror."

"Yeah, looking in the mirror. Some people were like 'Hey! Oh that's not Jaden.'"

"You guys don't look anything alike."

"He's a good looking guy. I am pretty honored."

"Are you flirting with a sixteen-year-old right now?"

"No, I am twenty-one."

Josh gave Alice a high-five; "That was smooth, Allie."

"What are you saying? Dude, like why?"

It was silent for a bit, then Jaden looked at Alice and said: "You're the only one for me, I swear."

Alice was near tears because of laughing.

"That's good to know."

"Speaking of flirting. And with that, we do not mean Jalice. Bryce and RiceGum have been flirting back and forth."

"What the fuck Josh."

"Ahhh! Alice swore!" The boys started clapping.

"She's becoming one of us."

"God. Please no!"

"I get why people hat us. Like I understand it."

"We just have a weird sense of humor."

Jaden was rubbing his eyes and Alice pulled his hands away.

"Don't do that, you're gonna make your pretty eyes all red and teary."

"Anyways. Let's just watch this video, because Bryce, you know posted this video, saying RiceGum is a pussy. And kind of defended himself a little bit because, didn't fuck your girl, established that. Pretty much the full DM's showed he tried to DM your girl, that wasn't even your girl anymore and was also your ex, and you're just like a little bit jealous. You DM'd him, telling him to not DM your girl, and then his girl DM'd you."

"The main point of the video was like just the debunking of RiceGum's video and then I also – just to prove that he's a pussy."

Josh then continued to show them a clip of Bryce and he made a joke that wasn't really funny.