24.

(Everything in Italic will be on camera and in the video while everything in bold is on camera and cut out.)

"You good to go again, Alice?"

"Yeah let's do this."

"Whenever you're ready."

"Okay I know that you guys feel like we use it as an excuse, but as I already explained, we can't really control it and it actually is often the cause of our problems and a damn good excuse. Do I think that this woman should have made the first video at all? Not really but like I said, not really her fault, I don't know if she really was PMSing but I could get behind it. Do I think that she should have brought it up in the second video? Yes because, it's obvious, that you guys don't know what it even is and that you should be educated more. I think it should be talked bout more in general, it's natural, just like a boner. I am Alice, thank you for coming to my TedTalk."

The guys clapped and Alice took a sip more of water.

"Thank you, Allie, that was very eye-opening."

"You're welcome."

"Do you think that I could like make a video with you, answering questions about it, that my viewers have asked. Because I didn't even know that PMS wasn't even a part of the period."

"Well, it's a part of the cycle. Sure we can do that Josh but remember that I can only speak out of experience of one person, and from stories of my friends."

"Maybe Mads or somebody could join?"

"Sure, that sounds really good."

"Can we join too? I feel like we need to learn."

"I don't care, yeah, sure."

"Okay, next topic?"

" So, talking about adapting, moving forward. Quinton addressed a Situation with Cynthia. That was a good one aye? Did you guys see that transition?"

"Ahh."

"Moving forward I think Quinton and Cynthia are going to continue, moving forward."

"Like talking?"

Josh then showed us a little piece of Quin's Livestream where he confessed, that he was talking to Cynthia.

"He's so cute bro."

They then continued to copy him and talk about his demeanor.

"Quinnie is really cute. Like he is like a puppy, you just wanna squish his face."

"He's like, he can't let his mom know. You know when you were in a relationship as a kid and you were like trying to hide it?"

"But yeah that's cute. They're young. They don't know what's gonna happen."

"Alright talking about discrete, being a little sly. Abby was trying to be sly again, by actually including you in that trend where it goes..."

The TikTok he showed them was on Daisy's account but she was texting Abby, the girl they were talking about earlier.

"I love how it's just all really good pictures, talented artists, talented actors, and then there's just me with my hoodie."

"It feels like this was a talent trend. Like who has the most talent and then it was like best to worst."