22.

Turns out Jaden had to completely rearrange Alice's car so that he was able to drive it properly.

As always the time was spent with jamming out to music and discussing foods or similar things.

"No, I don't like milk chocolate. I only like dark chocolate."

"But white is the best."

"No white is disgusting."

"You're disgusting."

"Ouch."

---------------------------

When they arrived Alice jumped out and ran to the door and hammered against it. A confused Quinton opened the door.

"Quinnie please tell Jaden that white chocolate is disgusting."

"She only likes dark chocolate, not even milk. She doesn't even like normal chocolate!"

"Come say hello to me Alice."

"Anthony!" Laughing Alice ran into his arms giving him a big hug.

"Jaden, can we please stop discussing this?"

"Only when you say that white isn't bad."

"I guess white chocolate isn't that bad."

"And I'm sorry I called you disgusting."

Quin shoved Jaden towards Alice "Hug it out." And that they did.

"Oh right, we brought food!"

"I love you, Alice!"

"I know Bryce."

---------------------------

The food was inhaled, but not before Alice grabbed one of the boxes and brought them to Nessa and Mads.

The girls thanked Alice and held a short conversation with her before Josh came and whisked her away to film the TeaTok.

(Everything in Italic will be on camera and in the video while everything in bold is on camera and cut out.)

Alice sat between Josh and Jaden when they started to scream"Yo, what is up YouTube?"

"Okay now cut to the announcement."

Alice was laughing, a lot. The beginning was so energetic and the scenes that would be cut out were awkward to film.

"If you hear any buzzing, it's our neighbor's fricking scratching metal or some shit."

"So our neighbors actually complain about us all the time, because we're noisy."

"But it's mainly at nighttime. This is daytime."

The scratching continues. Jaden rolled his eyes and pulling his hands up to his face, hiding it.

"You okay?"

"I got a headache."

"but then they also sent this video to us."

"Now cut that video in."

Bryce and Josh started to laugh while the scratching continued. Alice stood up, went to the kitchen and got Jaden a cool water bottle.